Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2024, 21:48   #31
BHPian

Re: Hyderabad to Nasik : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
Hyderabad-Zaheerabad-Homnabad-Naldurg-Tulijapur-Beed-Aurangabad-Nashik
Apologies for the late update. Thank you Ranjit and Narayan for the suggestions. I stuck to Hyderabad-Zaheerabad-Homnabad-Naldurg-Tulijapur-Beed-Aurangabad-Nashik route while going. The Omerga-Naldurg stretch has improved a bit with lesser diversions and one of the flyovers is operational. The 30 odd kms between Naldurg and Tuljapur is a narrow road. The roads are excellent after Tuljapur. Had also visited Pune so the return leg was via the regular Pune - Hyderabad route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
BTW which Malegaon do you mean here? There's one alongside Samruddhi and another on NH3.
I was referring to Malegaon Jahangir which is near to the Samruddhi Mahamarg. My plan was if Hyderabad to Malegaon Jahangir road is good, then I can drive more on the Samruddhi Mahamarg. However, played safe and took the suggested route.
Old 17th July 2024, 21:34   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
I was referring to Malegaon Jahangir which is near to the Samruddhi Mahamarg. My plan was if Hyderabad to Malegaon Jahangir road is good, then I can drive more on the Samruddhi Mahamarg. However, played safe and took the suggested route.
I travelled to Shirdi on the 12th and returned on the 14.
I took the HYD-Nanded-Washim-Malegaon Jahangir-Samruddhi Mahamarg-Shirdi route bothways. The entire road barring a stretch of 35 KM from Degloor on the TG-MH border to Narsi in MH is completely 4 laned and a joy to drive. The Degloor-Narsi stretch is 2 laned with occasional potholes.
srimath is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th July 2024, 08:19   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srimath View Post
HYD-Nanded-Washim-Malegaon Jahangir-Samruddhi Mahamarg-Shirdi route bothways
Is that cloverleaf at Sangareddy over NH9 done? Work was going on full swing last December.
Old 18th July 2024, 19:18   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
Is that cloverleaf at Sangareddy over NH9 done? Work was going on full swing last December.
Its complete. And NH 161 is just wonderful except for the Degloor to Narsi stretch.
srimath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th July 2024, 21:12   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srimath View Post
Its complete. And NH 161 is just wonderful except for the Degloor to Narsi stretch.
Thanks for the update. How are the food options on the Sangareddy to Malegaon Jahangir section?
Old 18th July 2024, 21:15   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
Thanks for the update. How are the food options on the Sangareddy to Malegaon Jahangir section?
Almost nil options. I stopped at a nondescript place before Washim while going and went into Nanded on the return journey for lunch.
srimath is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks