Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2021, 08:51   #841
Senior - BHPian

Re: Interstate travel with the Covid-19 restrictions

I am scheduled to drive from Palakkad to Pune somewhere by end of June. Does KA and MH still mandate the RTPCR negative certificate?
Old 11th June 2021, 08:56   #842
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Does KA and MH still mandate the RTPCR negative certificate?
MH still does insist on RT-PCR for interstate travelers. Last week's MH directive hasn't mentioned anything about it.
narayans80 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2021, 10:08   #843
BHPian

Are there any restrictions on travel between AP and Karnataka? I am looking for updates on both sides, entry to Karnataka from AP, and traveling back as well.
Old 11th June 2021, 11:53   #844
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh_r View Post
Does KA and MH still mandate the RTPCR negative certificate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh1868 View Post
Are there any restrictions on travel between AP and Karnataka?
My sis arrived yesterday in B'lore from Mumbai and she wasn't asked for RT-PCR certificate. She said, there is NO health check on arriving passengers in B'lore Airport.
JMaruru is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th June 2021, 17:58   #845
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
My sis arrived yesterday in B'lore from Mumbai and she wasn't asked for RT-PCR certificate.
For road travel it is asked while entering MH.

In current status quo air and train travel are better off, as they avoid the hassle of worrying about mix and match of state directives.
Old 11th June 2021, 18:21   #846
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayans80 View Post
For road travel it is asked while entering MH.
A friend drove from Mangalore to Mumbai today. We spoke only an hour before when he was at Satara and confirmed zero checks anywhere.

However, he could see vehicles queued up while entering Karnataka though.

Another friend drove for a medical emergency last weekday from Pune to Karkala and back on Sunday too shared same experience. He was stopped mostly in Karnataka, especially Tirthalli and Shimoga but nowhere after that.

Also, a lot depends on the registration number of the vehicle. he said while MH vehicles were allowed to enter MH without being stopped, other state cars (GA and KA) were stopped at the entrance to MH.

Last edited by paragsachania : 11th June 2021 at 18:24.
paragsachania is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th June 2021, 21:21   #847
Team-BHP Support

Has anyone travelled by train from another state to Kerala? Would like to know if there are any restrictions like RTPCR certificate or a pass upon arrival.
Old 14th June 2021, 13:44   #848
BHPian

Has anyone recently gone to Madhya Pradesh from Maharashtra? I’d like to know if there are any checks at the border. I’m planning to drive to Bhopal from Mumbai.
Old 14th June 2021, 19:24   #849
BHPian

Folks - What is the scene on inter district travel in Karnataka? Is it allowed or not? I don't have an emergency, but need to travel for something important. Please let me know if you're aware of the process.
Old 14th June 2021, 19:37   #850
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS2024 View Post
Folks - What is the scene on inter district travel in Karnataka? Is it allowed or not? I don't have an emergency, but need to travel for something important. Please let me know if you're aware of the process.
11 districts are still continuing to have the same restrictions till 21st June. So it depends on which all districts is involved in your travel.

And in the remaining districts, curfew from 7pm and weekend curfew. Very unlikely there could be strict restrictions overall, but some cop questioning you the reason of travel cannot be completely ruled out. Better to wait until 21 June. If it is important and you think you could justify it, then probably - yes, you could go ahead.
Old 14th June 2021, 19:41   #851
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
11 districts are still continuing to have the same restrictions till 21st June. So it depends on which all districts is involved in your travel.

And in the remaining districts, curfew from 7pm and weekend curfew. Very unlikely there could be strict restrictions overall, but some cop questioning you the reason of travel cannot be completely ruled out. Better to wait until 21 June. If it is important and you think you could justify it, then probably - yes, you could go ahead.
Am aware of all that you said. My question was if anyone is aware if we can travel or not, or if anyone has travelled recently or is there some permission that we can take and travel
Old 14th June 2021, 19:45   #852
BHPian

Quote:
A friend of mine did travel from Hubli to Bangalore today. He started at 7am and reached by 12pm with breakfast stop. Police had setup barricades at Davangere, Chitradurga crossings but wasn't stopped anywhere for any checks, His primary reason to travel was to meet his fiancé (Not sure that it counts as an emergency )

Hope this helps!
AJ739 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th June 2021, 19:57   #853
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ739 View Post
A friend of mine did travel from Hubli to Bangalore today. He started at 7am and reached by 12pm with breakfast stop. Police had setup barricades at Davangere, Chitradurga crossings but wasn't stopped anywhere for any checks, His primary reason to travel was to meet his fiancé (Not sure that it counts as an emergency )

Hope this helps!
Well that certainly helps . Thanks.
NFS2024 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th June 2021, 20:05   #854
BHPian

Quote:
Am aware of all that you said. My question was if anyone is aware if we can travel or not, or if anyone has travelled recently or is there some permission that we can take and travel
My folks travelled from Udupi to my place in Dakahina Kannada last Friday without prior permission. They were not stopped/questioned anywhere. They had started early and reached my place at around 9 am that day.
Emvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th June 2021, 15:52   #855
BHPian

Re: Fast test results for RT-PCR in B'lore?

I need RT-PCR test done this Sunday for travel which is planned on Monday afternoon. Who has the fast turnaround with results in B'lore(preferably around JP Nagar)? I checked with 'Aster Clinic' and they are NOT open on Sundays!

Please suggest!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks