Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th January 2008, 12:17   #31
Senior - BHPian

Hi Wagon R users,

> I do use all 3 RVMs, but my car has bad ORVMs. This was one of the negatives > of the earlier Wagon R models (mine is one). The ORVMs are too narrow and
> sometimes I have to move my head in order to see the bigger picture!

If you don't mind using another company's product, replace the mirror with the Santro 'elephant ear' ones. They were around 300 a piece and are some of the best rear view mirrors availbale.

That is what I did when I had a Versa. It came with the same WagonR mirrors.
Old 12th January 2008, 23:22   #32
Senior - BHPian

the real utility was explained by guru saab in the international meet yday
Old 13th January 2008, 02:08   #33
BHPian

I actually had a na argument with a two-wheeler driver who drive to overtake me from the left in a single lane, but was 'clotheslined' by my left mirror Idiot tried to give me grief and shouted at me for driving with my mirrors out!!! There's no hope for Delhi drivers... not unless they setup a proper (uncorrupt) authority, cancel everyone's license, and make them get one again, and also make it mandatory for you to have a Delhi license to be able to drive in Delhi. Maybe then...

BTW a lot of people here are talking about improving things by making driving schools better. I agree, but let us not forget that many many license are obtained by people without going to driving schools, or even taking a driver's test!
Old 13th January 2008, 21:24   #34
Senior - BHPian

Oh God, what have you done? If someone asks me to explain the real use here, it would be impossible to do so. You know that Phamily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
the real utility was explained by guru saab in the international meet yday
Old 13th January 2008, 22:07   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Oh God, what have you done? If someone asks me to explain the real use here, it would be impossible to do so. You know that Phamily...
you really want to explain. Then do so. Why blaming Phamilyman

@ vebmetal: Here in Bangalore, the 2 wheeler riders will stare at us if we do not leave the place to them from Left Hand Side as if we have done any mistake. I certainly will stare back at them and shout. But they will not hear this as all the windows would have been rolled up.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks