Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2021, 11:53   #16
BHPian

Re: Owners can now report car defects on MoRTH's Parivahan vehicle recall portal

We need to raise complaints on lack of crash tests for our cars . I think all manufacturers will be eligible for this.
Old 14th July 2021, 12:07   #17
BHPian

Re: Owners can now report car defects on MoRTH's Parivahan vehicle recall portal

This is a right initiative if implemented properly.
Next is what ??- Looking forward to availability of Ethanol mixes for petrol cars to be made available pan India.
Hopefully Nitin Gadkari's initiatives will silently transform Indian automotive scene for better. A car is the second most invested asset in India after a House, so we should be in a situation to enjoy Car ownership for a long time akin to USA where-in average life of a car is around 12 years.
Old 14th July 2021, 13:19   #18
BHPian

Nice move and right direction as well. Something that was missing in our country has seen the light. Transport Ministry has the right person at the helm and has been moving things on the ground. I was really amazed at the collections post FasTag implementation - a big chunk had been looted till then by the known.
Old 15th July 2021, 03:02   #19
BANNED

I am 100% sure that 99% of the fatal flaws that are going to get registered are for the 'mileage' being lower than what was advertised(ARAI).
COMMUTER is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks