Team-BHP > Road Safety
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Minimum safety rating for your next car?
5 217 43.06%
4 281 55.75%
3 41 8.13%
2 0 0%
1 1 0.20%
Depends 43 8.53%
Doesn't matter 11 2.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 504. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2020, 19:55   #136
BHPian

Re: Minimum safety rating for your next car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaidhiR View Post

We dont need safer cars. We need a safer form of mobility.
I am sure different modes of transportation will keep increasing. However, in my perspective although the number of cars per person is less as per your data, I wish even those small percentage of people owing a car should feel safe enough owing it. And also safety is not something like one day when car ownership is as high as in developed countries, manufacturers will start manufacturing safer cars, but i think if we start now we would have much safer cars in the future.

Last edited by vDragon3 : 19th November 2020 at 20:02. Reason: Added a new point.
Old 22nd November 2020, 12:36   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
My point was everyone wants a car with a 4-5 star rating but what they want is not always what they need.

Hence today I may want to buy a 20L car but finally the only car that checks all my requirements except safety is the Kia Seltos. The JEEP compass being out of budget.
I'm in that boat. Had zeroed in on the Seltos till the rating came out. Now saving up more money for the Harrier.
caffeineAM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2020, 21:55   #138
BANNED

I would always want to own a 5 star safety rated car if it fits in my budget and is available in the car market. There are many things to consider while buying a car like mileage, performance, design and features but most important is the safety of you and your family.
It is not only the car which should be safe and reliable but it also depends on the driver.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks