Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-94.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 1133387)
Looks like an overtaking manouver that went wrong and no seat belts - smashed windshield with two impact marks

Drive a good car, and not wear seatbelts. Would BMW supply some brains with the car? :Frustrati

Or is it a straight hit on pedestrian,who fell on the wind shield? stain on A pillar?

My friend said that the driver was over speeding, went over a hump and then lost control of the car. The car goes zig zag and then BANG.

then no seat belts i guess :) is it a M3 or a moniker with kit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cruiser_1982 (Post 1133448)
The Bumper has taken the impact well and all we can see it the Rubber lining that has come out. BMW shows the build quality there.

That is a removable panel for towing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1133517)
Or is it a straight hit on pedestrian,who fell on the wind shield? stain on A pillar?

Stain is powdery - mud

I had a horible experience :Shockked:when a Bolero rammed from behind on my Getz when we had to brake suddenly when a moron ran across the highway near hyd new airport. The bolero hit me went on top of the median and both his front axles were broken , what's more annoying is all occupants were elderly women & small kids and didnt know why he drove so fast :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm_arjuna (Post 1133944)
I had a horible experience :Shockked:when a Bolero rammed from behind on my Getz when we had to brake suddenly when a moron ran across the highway near hyd new airport. The bolero hit me went on top of the median and both his front axles were broken , what's more annoying is all occupants were elderly women & small kids and didnt know why he drove so fast :Frustrati

That seems like a bad one. I believe there is a dangerous habit of following the vehicles very closely irrespective of speeds in H'bad. Even in city I am annoyed by this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rm_arjuna (Post 1133944)
we had to brake suddenly when a moron ran across the highway near hyd new airport.

That's a quite lot of damage, such morons need good beating. I have also experienced many situations like this and once I hit a minor boy (typical chotu of tea stall) who ran across road. Fortunately he only got minor injury and got fainted.

This happened near my place. It was a head on collision.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swift8847 (Post 1134215)
This happened near my place. It was a head on collision.

Looking at the damage, one of those involved was on the wrong side of road. Going by the track records, in all probabilities it was the bike who would have been the culprit:Frustrati

I saw a really bad one just before road to Ramanayudu studios in J Hills. First it was an Innova with really badly crushed front being towed away. Then a truck turned across with front landed on granites on the roadside. IT seemed to have a broken front axle. I thought it was a single accident involving the truck and Innova.

This was actually still running on road and had a temporary number:eek:

The Caliber head no collision against Maruti 800 must be a high speed one considering the damage on Maruti 800 and also on Caliber.
I had Caliber of same color and my heart sank when I saw this. I hope that no body on bike is seriously injured. I dont know whose fault this is, but its quite dangerous to do high speeds in city nowadays, it seems. The outcome of these crashes are often fatal.

In case of Indigo CS accident, I think someone rear ended at a good clip. Looked like a mini BMW for initial few seconds to me.

wow the indigo CS actually looks better now. lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 1137079)
wow the indigo CS actually looks better now. lol.

What ever had come out from Indica, sent back inside.:uncontrol