Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-90.html)

By any chance is this the car which met with an accident on Mysore road a year back? i think it had crashed into a pole??

Spotted this at the dealer's. Apparently this is a total loss.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-291220082539.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-291220082540.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-291220082541.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-291220082542.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1110793)

Do you know how this happened ?
The A-pillar from left side is totally caved in. Looks like the front passengers were obviously most affected. Very high speed crash it seems.
To me it looks like either the car rolled off or went in a parked bus/truck. I mean those very high and rigid chassis truck/bus. The damaged A-pillar indicates this.

from the looks of it,i think it rolled over

Gosh, another Endeavour! There was a fatal crash yesterday at Hyd on the Outer Ring Road. An Endy crashed head on to a bus and all 3 passengers died. My pal saw it a few minutes after the crash.

well what to say... rest in peace those who died...

OMG!!!!!!!!:Shockked: That is one bad crash!!! It looks like both . It had rammed and rolled. Any other info on the crash. What happen to the people in it??

This is what i found inside Bandipur national park , i am surprised about how the car managed to collect such damaging momentum inside a national park.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-p1020383-large.jpg

seems like either driver slept off OR sudden swerve landed him in the stone embankment you see under the grass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1110793)

Attachment 83442

Attachment 83443

Attachment 83444

Attachment 83445

Looks like fallen from mountain.:Frustrati:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1110999)
seems like either driver slept off OR sudden swerve landed him in the stone embankment you see under the grass.

the passenger compartment was intact and i would have expected the people involved to be having a really tough time to get back to civilisation if this happened in the night and given that fact that this is an elephant crossing zone .

Last saturday on my way to masinagudi is when i saw this accident , before this is saw another accident involing a Tata 1210 lorry and a matador van the sad part was there was a lady jammed between the two vehicles in a rather gory state of affairs, Dead on the spot i belive both vehicle drivers had run away leaving the public to clear the mess , i reach the spot 15 minutes after the incident and the police were not yet there. The police station is almost opposite to the accident location.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellstar (Post 1110943)
This is what i found inside Bandipur national park , i am surprised about how the car managed to collect such damaging momentum inside a national park.

Attachment 83485

He must have spotted some wild animal on the right side. Might be looking right and driving. Car drifted off the road as he wasn't watching the road and wham right into the rock just on the left side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellstar (Post 1111088)
the passenger compartment was intact and i would have expected the people involved to be having a really tough time to get back to civilisation if this happened in the night and given that fact that this is an elephant crossing zone .

Last saturday on my way to masinagudi is when i saw this accident , before this is saw another accident involing a Tata 1210 lorry and a matador van the sad part was there was a lady jammed between the two vehicles in a rather gory state of affairs, Dead on the spot i belive both vehicle drivers had run away leaving the public to clear the mess , i reach the spot 15 minutes after the incident and the police were not yet there. The police station is almost opposite to the accident location.

:deadhorsePolice man was not there is a good thing because they will help least when there help is needed the most.

Regarding the Endeavour pics which i had posted, i was told upon enquiring that it had indeed rolled over at high speed. Apparently, someone or something had come in the way, and a sudden swerve resulted in this.

That apart, doesn't the Endeavour come with airbags by default? While i was checking the ruins of the truck, i didnt notice any inflated, or torn away airbags. I dont suppose anyone would have actually bothered removing them after the accident.

As for the fate of the occupants, i didnt have the courage to ask. :(

Caught this a couple of weeks back when i was travelling in Chennai (Near Guindy bus stop).
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-tavera-acc.jpg