Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-83.html)

Read above post of mine made minor correction to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 1080362)
but thats just for kerela biju!

Raj, sorry about that. After your comments about the way people drive in Kerala, I thought you were working somewhere in Kerala. I did not look at your location or the registration numbers of the Chevy vehicles.
stupid:
Only if all RTOs had their information online.

thats fine friend. my native is alleppey, kerela. i often come there. hence the comment about their driving manners.

Did anyone in Bangalore who traverses along the EPIP main road in front of SAP Labs notice the Alto which had gone up in flames, right in front of Radha Hometel? Apparently, this happened on Saturday evening, and cause of fire unknown. The whole car was charred beyond salvagable limits. Only the body shell gave away the make of the car.

My friend informed me that the car was finally towed away/removed today. I saw the car lying there while on my way to work, and wanted to go click some snaps later today, but seems its gone now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by benbsb29 (Post 1085037)
Did anyone in Bangalore who traverses along the EPIP main road in front of SAP Labs notice the Alto which had gone up in flames, right in front of Radha Hometel? Apparently, this happened on Saturday evening, and cause of fire unknown. The whole car was charred beyond salvagable limits. Only the body shell gave away the make of the car.

My friend informed me that the car was finally towed away/removed today. I saw the car lying there while on my way to work, and wanted to go click some snaps later today, but seems its gone now.

Yes, I saw it yesterday evening, was wondering what could be the reason for this accident.

Benny, its still there! I just saw it after lunch. My friends found out that the guy was driving when some smoke came up and the car started burning soon after he could get down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepaktpatil (Post 1085169)
Yes, I saw it yesterday evening, was wondering what could be the reason for this accident.

Yep I saw it too in the evening on my way back! I thought it was a Zen. It's not there now though!

I am sorry this stuff is :OT , but cant really help.

Wow, surprised to find so many TBHP members in the vicinity of my office in Whitefield. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by @ri (Post 1085266)
Yep I saw it too in the evening on my way back! I thought it was a Zen. It's not there now though!

Correction: It was still there while i was on my way back today. Couldnt stop to take pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqy (Post 1071871)
Not to forget our "God's Own People" trying to better somebody's record with their spirited vehicles. You can read about them in TBHP itself. :)

Excuse me, but were you part of the drive to be able to comment so authoritatively on what happened there?

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to prove here, but that comment was completely below the belt.

The D R I V Es back home are well co-ordinated with a pilot and a sweeper. Any member driving dangerously is immediately pulled up and the driver replaced. There are no exceptions.

Before you form opinions based on friendly banter between members I'd suggest you come along on a D R I V E.

Quote:

Originally Posted by @ri (Post 1085266)

This burnt alto was there even tonight @ri! you must have missed it while driving!

Torqy, it reads much more wilder than it actually happens. There's less drunks, more designated drivers etc.

I'd recommend a PM to any gent from those D R I V Es - I was myself holding such opinions. But then, thoda forum pe dalega, toh namak masala lagane ka na (well things sometimes sound spiced up in posts more than the sensible reality!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep (Post 1087860)
This burnt alto was there even tonight @ri! you must have missed it while driving!

Yep. Sorry. Guess must have missed it. Today had a look out for it. Will go out at luch time and see if I can get some pics of it.

Sorry no pics but this was such a stupid accident.

Happened exactly here
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

I am driving in from the left.
Overtaken by a speeding Wagon R.
There is a sharp right turn.
The Wagon needs to be in the centre of the road because of its speed.

The road coming from the right is a sharp climb.
A Santro just took the sharp right and is now climbing up the sharp left turn.

BANG.

The right hand side front panel of the Santro has crumpled like cloth.
Rear view mirrors busted.
The Wagon took a hit on the B pillar.

Both cars stranded in the middle of the road.
and the car behind me starts honking. Another idiot.

Why over speeding is done on such a small road's???:Frustrati