Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-82.html)

Damn, that auto seems to have taken the hit pretty well. I'd presume that an auto would disappear into thin air after being hit by a highway Indicab!

Actually that would depend on the actual speed of the indicab at the time of impact. Doesn't look like more than 40 - 50 kmph to me.

haha

well deserved for the 3-wheeler

they have a bad genetic disorder of making blind U-turns without stopping

Honda City Head on impact with a fuel tanker. Rash driving by truck driver and high speed of the NHC left one person dead and 2 injured very badly. May her soul RIP. (Image courtesy: Herald)

Quote:

Originally Posted by anshurao (Post 1080238)
Honda City Head on impact with a fuel tanker. Rash driving by truck driver and high speed of the NHC left one person dead and 2 injured very badly. May her soul RIP. (Image courtesy: Herald)

Is that a Government registered car? its got a GA03 G-xxxx.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 1065045)
maybe they dont have the papers in the vehicle or this particular car was not bought from this service centre. and also, they dint bother to go to the RTO. and why should they when the owner itself is not bothered!

The owner's details are availabel online at MVDKerala - Home and this is free. All you need is the registration number.

but thats just for kerela biju!

the pic of the city is shocking. wondering at what speed it hit the tanker...

biju has replied to another post and not the honda city one.

Honda city - total write off would be an understatement.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram_d (Post 1080371)
biju has replied to another post and not the honda city one.

Honda city - total write off would be an understatement.

i know. he has replied to my post and i have answered for the same!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 1080377)
i know. he has replied to my post and i have answered for the same!

oops. Sorry did not realize it was you only. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1080261)
Is that a Government registered car? its got a GA03 G-xxxx.

The car belonged to a retired High Court judge, his 67 year old wife lost her life in this crash.

Its interesting how we analyze each accident picture, comment on their rash driving, stupid maneuvers, inebriated state etc here in this thread and go to other TBHP MEET / DRIVE threads and proudly announce how they scared other road users / smaller cars, the insane top speeds they hit and the "disciplined drives".

:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqy (Post 1080610)
Its interesting how we analyze each accident picture, comment on their rash driving, stupid maneuvers, inebriated state etc here in this thread and go to other TBHP MEET / DRIVE threads and proudly announce how they scared other road users / smaller cars, the insane top speeds they hit and the "disciplined drives".

Where have we proudly announced what you posted above?

We drive fast - Yes (fast does not mean rash - just FYI)
We hit insane top speeds - Yes (same as above)
We scare other road users - No way in hell do we do any such thing.

Edit: Just noticed that you are in Bangalore. Join us for the drive this Sunday (if you are not coming) and find out for yourself. Also I just got to know what you are talking about. Don't worry we will not be doing anything of that sort.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torqy (Post 1080610)

Very Valid point. Please post the private roads, test tracks, private lands which we can make use for all the stunts. please dont' scare the poor public.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vikram_d (Post 1080621)
Where have we proudly announced what you posted above?

We drive fast - Yes (fast does not mean rash - just FYI)
We hit insane top speeds - Yes (same as above)
We scare other road users - No way in hell do we do any such thing.

Edit: Just noticed that you are in Bangalore. Join us for the drive this Sunday (if you are not coming) and find out for yourself.

You should be able to find it in this thread. There may be other threads too.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-30th-nov.html