Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-76.html)

@ Mail4loys - Glad to know you all are safe. Were the police involved? What is the repair bill coming to?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvd (Post 1039556)
@ Mail4loys - Glad to know you all are safe. Were the police involved? What is the repair bill coming to?

yes, police are involved and i would be knowing it by today or tomorrow on the actual repair bill!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4loys (Post 1039488)
We (I, my wife & my son) all came out un-scratch. The car took all the hit. was doing 90km/h that time and a motorbike suddenly came in the middle for no-where!

How about the motorcyclist? What happened to him? Was there a pillion as well?

Quote:

Originally Posted by anupmathur (Post 1039564)
How about the motorcyclist? What happened to him? Was there a pillion as well?

Luckly nothing big happened to the motorist and there was no pillion. He had 6 stitches on the head and few bruises on leg & arm. he was discharged the very next day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4loys (Post 1039573)
Luckly nothing big happened to the motorist and there was no pillion. He had 6 stitches on the head and few bruises on leg & arm. he was discharged the very next day.

In such situations I hope you dint foot the bill for the motorcyclist. Or were you forced to ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountainheader (Post 1039763)
In such situations I hope you dint foot the bill for the motorcyclist. Or were you forced to ?

No, i didnt not pay for his medi bill, as it was found that he didnt have DL, the bike was not insured and he was drunk!

i dont want to go OT on this thread, i have posted the repair bill in http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ml#post1043963.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rejeen (Post 1013606)
I had an accident on Aug 15th 2005 while driving from Chennai to Bangalore. This one is totally on me - result of rash driving and carelessness. Lucky to escape with minor injuries and learn abou t the usefulness of seatbelt. I look at this one and several other sbnaps of the same accident to warn myself.

The car was only 3 months old and run only about 5k kms. All four of us inside the car were putting on seat belts and other 3 didn't even have a scratch.

are u sure its only 3 month old car, coz it appears to be old wagon R model by seeing the headlight and its shape ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail4loys (Post 1039488)
I met with an accident on Chennai-Bangalore GQ Highway few weeks back.

Attachment 66296

Attachment 66297

Attachment 66298

We (I, my wife & my son) all came out un-scratch. The car took all the hit. was doing 90km/h that time and a motorbike suddenly came in the middle for no-where!

This is the biggest benefit of this big car's, that you will be saved by them. But sad to know that biker on highway and NH also driving badly.

Anybody want to guess how this happened on Marine Drive?

cops have done a good job putting that clampy thing to prevent driving away when the driver wakes up :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferno (Post 1043973)
are u sure its only 3 month old car, coz it appears to be old wagon R model by seeing the headlight and its shape ?

inferno, the accident itself happened 3 years ago :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1045406)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1045415)
cops have done a good job putting that clampy thing to prevent driving away when the driver wakes up :D

Im guessing that clampy thing was there from before the accident? :p

cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1045406)

Maybe a drunk driver miscalculated a T junction?

The car was illegaly parked and somebody rear ended it?
Just a hunch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by meghan (Post 1045806)
The car was illegaly parked and somebody rear ended it?
Just a hunch.

I think you are right! check that lock thingy on that alloy.