Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-67.html)

I hate these things, they are the most dangerous things on road

Their stopping power is very bad

They dont have rear view mirror

They drive slow on fast lane

They think they can carry anything

HAHAHAHAHA

Was travelling on a bad road which links into victoria road with one of these things. It was fully loaded and it was losing balance (it was trying to slip between myslef on the right had side and a BMTC bus on the left) and was oscillating. This road hits a right turn. The three wheeler could not manouevre onto the main road and turn right and clipped the bus.

I really wonder how the ARAI allowed these things

hey guys. i know this is OT but wanted to share this info with you.

Just saw a 525i smashed from the front end while coming to work. It happened near the lajpat nagar gas station. By the time i got there the car was already on the tow truck and had attracted a number people causing a traffic jam. Saw the were airbags deploited and a little bit of the front left end.

Sorry no pics.

Avi

2 journalists injured in S Delhi accident

Here's a link i found for the accident.

Avi.

PS. Mods please change location if it does not belong here.

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by koolavi88 (Post 973429)
hey guys. i know this is OT but wanted to share this info with you.

Just saw a 525i smashed from the front end while coming to work. It happened near the lajpat nagar gas station. By the time i got there the car was already on the tow truck and had attracted a number people causing a traffic jam. Saw the were airbags deploited and a little bit of the front left end.

Sorry no pics.

Avi

The news for this accident is all over the news channel. the BMW bears gurgaon number & hit 2 bikers at 3 in the morning. A couple was in the BMW as ladies handbag has been found in the car. the care was abonded after the accident & being towed to Lajpat nagar Police Station

Courtesy --- NDTV

Quote:

Originally Posted by pankaj_sachdeva (Post 973558)
The news for this accident is all over the news channel. the BMW bears gurgaon number & hit 2 bikers at 3 in the morning. A couple was in the BMW as ladies handbag has been found in the car. the care was abonded after the accident & being towed to Lajpat nagar Police Station

Courtesy --- NDTV

Apparently a 21 year old student has been arrested for the accident.
Rather strange timing for this BMW accident considering the Sanjeev Nanda case ending now!!

It may sound filmy but I guess, does hold true.
"With great power comes great responsibility"

Both the BMW cases have proved that.

I pity the driver in question here, he could have enjoyed the ride much more at moderate speeds, I wonder how he feels now that his joyride has left a person dead?

It really is never about the limits of the machine, man should know HIS first!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerohit (Post 950239)
I hate these things, they are the most dangerous things on road

Their stopping power is very bad

They dont have rear view mirror

They drive slow on fast lane

They think they can carry anything

HAHAHAHAHA

lol: well said couple of pointers from my side also..

They dont put on their headlights thinking they would have to pay electricity bill

They think they can do multi-tasking while driving their autos..eg. talking on the phone, sratching their head,changing the tape in their crapy audio system etc.etc..

Was coming on NH8 from Bhiwadi a couple of days back saw these 2 accidents. The pic of the Bolero was badly smashed and was being towed.

The second set of pics are of a tanker that had fallen into a ditch and I think that this accident was fresh as when I crossed the same stretch in the morning there was nothing.

I also think that the tanker was full as there were 2 big cranes that were trying to pull out the tanker from the ditch

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-image006.jpg
Whoever was in this must have had a double dose of bad luck:eek:

Holy crap!!
Ignoring the warning of the people who know best!! Sure wasn't the right thing to do. A wait of maybe an hour or so would have saved his car and the trouble that he must have had after the incident. BTW whats that thing protruding out of the engine compartment of the Innova??please:

About the commander, these people are always in a hurry and tailgating dangerously close to cars, even trucks. Looks like the guy ahead braked suddenly and the Jeep had nowhere to go!!

The ambulance, just plain simple unfortunate, hope the ambulance was empty and the driver is fine. It still is unfortunate even if it was rushing to the aid of someone.

Saw this on the way back from office yesterday.

From the back

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-dsc00240.jpg

A lil more closer

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-dsc00241.jpg

The front view.The truck has crushed the back of the embera completely.Wondering wat happened.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-dsc00242.jpg

Obviously, the Embera suddenly stopped, this guy was going too fast and swerved, toppled then kapow

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 977855)
Obviously, the Embera suddenly stopped, this guy was going too fast and swerved, toppled then kapow

Given that the Embera stopped at a Zebra crossing, I guess some junta would have tried to cross the road, waving their hands at the Embera.

Bus collided head on with a tractor carrying bricks, while overtaking another.