Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-664.html)

Former Minister Koma Reddy son died in a car accident

PIC source is telugupeople.com

the report says that

The speeding car hit a road divider and fell off a bridge when they tried to save some sheep who suddenly came onto the road. The car according to eyewitness is moving at high speed after collision with the divider flipped over the steel railing on the side of the road and fell into the slope of the road only to came to standstill 50 meters away from the road.

3 died on the spot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2617759)
This image was clicked by my friend Aswin Francis somewhere on the ECR Road during his trip to Pondicherry. Well, this car was once called Maruti Ritz.

Attachment 859073

That's a really bad one. Hope the condition of the car is caused by cutting it open to access the occupants. If this is how the car looked before cutting, then I doubt anybody survived.

ORR crash again, Komatis son, 2 more die - southindia - Andhra Pradesh - ibnlive

Quote:

The occupants, including Pratheek, were thrown out of the car due to the impact and three of them died on the spot.
Seatbelts SAVE lives.

The car had a dent on the rear right of the tailgate. Seemed to be hit by a lorry i guess. RC soda bottles found near the car.:D

On the way to Kompally X Roads from Gandimaisamma.

No deaths I guess. But both the number plates were removed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 2617852)
The car had a dent on the rear right of the tailgate. Seemed to be hit by a lorry i guess. RC soda bottles found near the car.:D

No offense meant but that car looks like it is peeing on that tree.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anilisanil (Post 2617931)
No offense meant but that car looks like it is peeing on that tree.

I got the same thought when i saw the car. Wish only if the silencer pipe was on the side!stupid:

I saw this bus at around 9.30 am today near Kodathi. Looks like the driver forgot about the hump and spotted it at the last moment. There was thick fog near my house today that did not start clearing till 8.30 am!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rohanjf (Post 2620021)
I saw this bus at around 9.30 am today near Kodathi. Looks like the driver forgot about the hump and spotted it at the last moment. There was thick fog near my house today that did not start clearing till 8.30 am!

Even if the driver spotted the hump in the last minute, how did he manage to hit the pole on the left.

If i encounter a hump that i did not see, i just stamp on the brake and worst case the underbody scrapes the hump

Not sure how he managed to hit the pole/wall on left when the hump is ahead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 2617852)

Is that sump guard? If its metal then yes, this car really well protected.
Shame to see it in such state.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rohanjf (Post 2620021)

I like this driver, he has his priorities sorted- Strictly NO humps, no matter where they are!!

matter of principle, can't blame him, can we?

Something missing!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 2621441)
Something missing!

Yes the Air Suspension.
The bus traveled on thin air without the suspension before coming to a halt.lol:
Did you mean this?

Quote:

Must have been a very hard landing. But then how did the whole chassis break off? looks like a modular frame/split section chassis unlike a monoframe chassis. Secondly look at the left outer tyre, completely bald! What is SETC thinking? Running these buses on inter-state routes is simply asking for trouble. Now with such maintenance, I dont wonder why TN contributes 15% to the accident rate in the country. Rather, the percentage should be even more. :deadhorse

Quote:

Reminds me of the caravan bought by Timmy in Snatch lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by download2live (Post 2620159)
Is that sump guard? If its metal then yes, this car really well protected.
Shame to see it in such state.

Most of the VW group cars sold in India have a full metal jacket underbody protection - they call it "rough road package". Very impressive.