Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-659.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 2602362)
Tipper struck in well !

How the heck did he manage to do that? It is hilarious! :uncontrol

Saw a bad crash between an Indicab and a Swift on old Airport road ( near the Command hospital) today morning. Both were lying partially on the footpath and the road (LHS)

Don't know how this might have happened. Looked like a high speed crash. The frontal portion of both the cars have taken a severe beating. Lots of broken parts like wipers, bumper bits, glass shards lying on the road for couple of meters further. No info about injuries. Some people near the scene were actually asking other road users to move on.

Could not take photos as i was driving to work. Did anybody else see it? Any info on the casualties?

Quote:

Originally Posted by asr245 (Post 2604569)
How the heck did he manage to do that? It is hilarious! :uncontrol

Tipper might have tried to fill the well ( seems to be soil on the side) and wheels could have been too close to the edge. The tipping action could have moved the tipper further back and done!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cannon (Post 2603643)
A car had landed in the Belandur lake, no idea on casualities. Did anyone else see it. Could not make out the make of the car. The road is curvy and people tend to sped and lose control.

Any info on this. A lot of my friends drive that road .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajesh K R (Post 2604682)
Saw a bad crash between an Indicab and a Swift on old Airport road ( near the Command hospital) today morning. Both were lying partially on the footpath and the road (LHS)

Don't know how this might have happened. Looked like a high speed crash. The frontal portion of both the cars have taken a severe beating. Lots of broken parts like wipers, bumper bits, glass shards lying on the road for couple of meters further. No info about injuries. Some people near the scene were actually asking other road users to move on.

Could not take photos as i was driving to work. Did anybody else see it? Any info on the casualties?

Here's what I think happened :

The Swift was travelling towards MG rd; crashed on to the divider, flipped over and rammed in to the Indica coming from the opposing end. Reason I suspect this is : glass shattered on the lane leading to MG rd and the Swift's roof that has taken a bad hit.

I am on the way to Mangalore by a private bus (Durgamba) right now, and fear has driven my sleep away, as usual.

Somewhere near Channarayapattana (I guess, looking at the surroundings), one side of the road is closed and another side made 2-way. As usual, the indications are so poor that the traffic on the correct side has to just read the subtle clues to know it is a 2-way. So there were 2 accidents.

1. A KSRTC Volvo had collided head on into some Tata 407 at slow speed. So only material damages.
2. The reason for slow speed was a high speed collision between an SUV and an unknown vehicle that had resulted in the SUV falling on its right.

Our bus saw the stagnant vehicles and got onto the closed side of the road. So I saw accident 1 first. In accident 2, I could not identify the SUV. Looked somewhat like Scorpio (if we can call it SUV).

And once our bus was back to overspeeding, the driver was happily racing with an SRS bus. Both buses were perfectly incapable of such maneouvres but were overtaking each other to glory. Finally the SRS got an edge and sped away, thanks to the single lane road. Now I think I can catch a wink.

Brand new S Class near Thrissur.
From FB

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2605649)
Brand new S Class near Thrissur.
From FB

This looks like the Thrissur-Kunnamkulam road, close to Punkunnam (less than a km from my apartment).

Should have taken a hit from one of those notorious private buses. A few years back, our Ford Ikon got hit once on the same stretch (around the left rear door), luckily the car absorbed the impact pretty well. The bus drivers on this road can pull out some breathtaking overtaking maneuvers that even Lewis Hamilton will feel like a minnow :)

These tipper lorries carrying sand to construction sites driven by rash unsympathetic drivers is quiet a menace in chennai.

Came across this guy doing a wheelie and landing his lorry on its back below the Chrompet bridge at midnight last night!

Pics taken by mobile just after witnessing this horrendous act!

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-imag0201.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-imag0202.jpg

Just saw a crashed bike just after the first toll on Pune-Nashik road. The biker's dead and even helmet wouldn't have saved him :( Gory!

Article Window

Tragic accident. Lets wait for the reports !

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 2607228)
Article Window

:Shockked:

18yr old behind the wheel of a Accord doing 200kmph is nothing but recipe for disaster! just look at that Accord, the way it's completely mangled; gives an indication of the speed and impact! really sad.

Quote:

Article Window

sad, but i think other than these 4 idiots all were fortunate enough that they dint drive over them or they dint hit someone else on the road at that speed.

i am speechless about these kind of spoilt brats.

Check this bus accident out

Quote:

Article Window

Call me a sadist, but going by the report, it was to end like this only. Immature behaviour - drunken driving, accepting somebody's challenge for a road race; these guys could have killed innocent people on the road. Whatever they possess, is useless if they don't have commonsense :Frustrati