Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-591.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetfreakBombay (Post 2446900)
How come this car was running without a number plate?

Must have been a Demo car hence No number plate

Demo cars cant run without plates since these are required to be registered.

Even prior to registration, Trade plate or temp registration number is required.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeev k (Post 2444984)
Three persons got killed at Ottappalam when the car in which they were traveling collided with a KSRTC bus. There is a spate of accidents happening now a days in these parts.

Picture of the car in the accident. Got it as an e-mail forward. See the condition of tyres :Shockked:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheroad (Post 2448095)
Picture of the car in the accident. Got it as an e-mail forward. See the condition of tyres :Shockked:.

Geez!!!!
That,sir, is colossal.
Is that doorframe carrying indications of an extraction attempt?
seems to be, as the major impact is on the other side.
bad way to go, man.

This is horrific :Shockked: No wonder 3 people lost their lives. RIP. Looking at the condition they did not have a chance. So was this overtaking gone wrong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2446828)
@Tejas: A colleague of mine lost his uncle in that accident you mentioned. He was one of the passengers in that ill fated Maxx.

One of my uncle's acquaint who was a well known politician also lost his life in the same accident. He was driving and the driver who escaped was in the passenger seat. May the souls rest in peace.

spotted this just after the KR Puram bridge (the ram leading to Marthahalli). looks like a overtaking gone wrong.

Name:  _MG_0998.JPG
Views: 4908
Size:  74.6 KB

Seems like the guy couldn't decide whether he wanted to be on the road on the left side or on the flyover and ended up in the middle :D .

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2448321)
spotted this just after the KR Puram bridge (the ram leading to Marthahalli). looks like a overtaking gone wrong.

Attachment 584848

Most dividers in Bangalore are this way .At nights especially in rains ,its very tricky .Guess this driver was caught the same way .

There is one more divider like this on the Old HAL Airport road just before the Marthahalli flyover .

I've seen atleast two more indicabs crashed at exactly the same place in the past year and a half. Why is it always an indicab and not something else!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheroad (Post 2448095)

It definitely looks in real bad shape! What car is it? I'm not able to identify it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSlick (Post 2448447)
It definitely looks in real bad shape! What car is it? I'm not able to identify it...

From the rims, its 100% a maruti and looking at the ground clearance, I would place my bet on an Alto.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperSlick (Post 2448447)

Quote:

Originally Posted by humyum (Post 2448482)
From the rims, its 100% a maruti and looking at the ground clearance, I would place my bet on an Alto.

It indeed is an Alto. The rims, LHS rear window and the hatch door confirm this.

OUCH! THAT HURT! I have an Alto and I couldn't recognize it ! :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by reignofchaos (Post 2448439)
I've seen atleast two more indicabs crashed at exactly the same place in the past year and a half. Why is it always an indicab and not something else!

Fatigue, ignorance about vehicle dynamics, pedal to the metal