Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-55.html)

JUST IN TIME: Passengers had a narrow escape when their bus, going to Talapady, stopped after hitting the wall of the bridge across the river Netravathi in Mangalore on Sunday. Two persons suffered injuries

Hi foby.sebastian,

> do any one have got the snaps of the innova crash near angamaly,in which
> one person(director of gokulam park inn) passed away.

It was there in the newspapers.

A relative in the car escaped with minor injuries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 859802)
do any one have got the snaps of the innova crash near angamaly,in which one person(director of gokulam park inn) passed away.
the news papers reported that it hit the median and turned around 3 times,since the driver was not wearing seat belt he was thrown away to road.

I saw the pics in malayala manorama. it was a white verna from the looks of it.

That bridge over nethravathi in mlore is an accident waiting to happen. the walls are crumbling, and the buses- invariably named sree ganesh or sree kateel, use the bridge to drag race.

Saw this on my way to work today. Had caused a massive jam on the Pune Mumbai highway, so I guess earlier on, it was lying across the road blocking it entirely, until a crane was called in to move it.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-adent.jpg

Saw this today. This was at Dadar Flyover. Happened early in the morning.

Looks like Fog helped that MSRTC bus climb on the divider. Wonder what speed he was doing as the bus is gone way ahead..:eek:

What Fog?? Fog in bombay is almost unheard of. And this is not the first time this has happened.

This "RALLY" Santro hit the circle straight. Not even a effort to turn or brake! Notice absence of any brake marks...:Shockked:

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-060608_1518.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-060608_1517.jpg

Boy o boy That looks like its done a true Rally style :D . Jokes apart, guess what the driver was doing as it was a head on with the circle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK (Post 863668)
Boy o boy That looks like its done a true Rally style :D . Jokes apart, guess what the driver was doing as it was a head on with the circle.

My guess is he was talking on the phone and instead of taking a right/left he absentmindedly went straight ahead and met this rally style collisionlol:

No, its NOT the driver's mistake.....the navigator missed that roundabout.

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippergeo (Post 860057)
I saw the pics in malayala manorama. it was a white verna from the looks of it.

It was white.But an Innova.The front end was badly smashed into the divider that u probably thought its a verna.

recently went to a body shop and saw this

i was told it rolled down a hill

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrus43 (Post 863305)
What Fog?? Fog in bombay is almost unheard of. And this is not the first time this has happened.

Maybe not fog but the roads have soaked very well in the rain. Poor visibility coupled with wipers that dont work (most probably) would have caused this piggyback situation.

The front of the rally santro looks like the Estillo now.lol:

But you have to hand it to the poor santro, from the looks of it, the passenger compartment is relatively unharmed.Crumple zones working hard to save silly drivers.
Our rally driver might have gotten away if he was wearing a seatbelt.
Did he get away?
I bet he's regretting the rally sticker big time!