Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-54.html)

Guys, this came on today's Hindu

The Hindu : Tamil Nadu / Erode News : Four of a family killed in road accident

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 850163)

Damn!!! that reminded me of the famous ikon crash in Mumbai some years back...
May the souls rest in peace..!

BTW which car is that? Verna??

Seeing the number of crashed vernas in this thread does raise a few questions about the car's safety and integrity, not to mention the handling (or the lack thereof).

Such an ill fate. For that stupid bus drivers fault, four innocent people lost their lives. May the souls rest in peace !!!!

Is this what is known as a piggyback solution? :D

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-dsc00143.jpg
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-dsc00144.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenhorn (Post 850152)
There you go. I guess not ! :)

Looks like I would be thrown an infraction if I posted these images, that's why put up this question mark.
No problem, I wont be going ahead and posting these.

The car in which four persons died looks like very, very horrible crash.

The car looks like Swift Dzire to me.

Guys,

That car was Hyundai Verna!

Actually i passed by the accident scene after 10 minutes as i was on the way to erode for a wedding. It was horrible. Eye witness told me that the bus fish-tailed the car which went for a 360 spin and again was hit hardly by the same bus and then it rammed in to a truck before getting crushed between the truck and the bus.

The bus driver who was to be blamed fled the scene:mad:

" May the souls rest in peace"

Not true, like they say:

"With Power comes a lot of responsibility"

This is with every aspect of life and not only cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reignofchaos (Post 850254)
Seeing the number of crashed vernas in this thread does raise a few questions about the car's safety and integrity, not to mention the handling (or the lack thereof).

Quote:

Originally Posted by shailu (Post 850390)
Guys,

Actually i passed by the accident scene after 10 minutes as i was on the way to erode for a wedding. It was horrible. Eye witness told me that the bus fish-tailed the car which went for a 360 spin and again was hit hardly by the same bus and then it rammed in to a truck before getting crushed between the truck and the bus.

An extremely nasty accident. Horrible to even think of what would be the state of passengers. When will driving sense arrive in poeple's mind and when will the professors at RTO become strict and not pass out the geniuses like the bus driver here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dadu (Post 850444)
Not true, like they say:

"With Power comes a lot of responsibility"

This is with every aspect of life and not only cars.

Its not that only that other part of countries have seen crashed vernas. I believe that apart from the verna, the driver behind the wheel has lot to do with the accidents. This is a different story. But generally, people tend to drive very fast and they believe that Verna has Ferrari 360 like grip.
this is my observation and again its driving sense that can prevent this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevermax (Post 850297)

It looks like one truck was unsucessfully trying to reproduce :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by shailu (Post 850390)
Guys,

are u absolutely sure?? looks like a dzire to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flipsyde (Post 852128)
are u absolutely sure?? looks like a dzire to me.

It is indeed the Verna. Look at the rear section and also the alloys and lastly the tail lamps.

It happens again, near coimbatore

The Hindu : Tamil Nadu / Coimbatore News : Five killed, 13 injured in van-lorry collision

Saw a badly mangled red swift on cbe > palghat road yesterday evening, left side was completely a goner and came to halt on a mile stone. A truck was parked lil ahead, with the front bumper twisted, couldnt make out how this happened, as if the truck had taken the swift sideways!

do any one have got the snaps of the innova crash near angamaly,in which one person(director of gokulam park inn) passed away.
the news papers reported that it hit the median and turned around 3 times,since the driver was not wearing seat belt he was thrown away to road.