Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-513.html)

Not sure,if this has been posted before.
I wonder,when will people learn basic riding rules.
And it is scary indeedplease:
YouTube - Pls don't overtake in turnings SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 2277084)
Not sure,if this has been posted before.
I wonder,when will people learn basic riding rules.
And it is scary indeedplease:

:Shockked: holy ****! that was scary! almost made me jump on my seat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssengo (Post 2277491)
Happened to read this horrific accident near Medavakkam on the Tambaram-Velachery Main Road. Three techies out of 5 died on the spot and the car is a Ford "Figo".

The picture in Hindu resembles an Indica with Madurai registration-TN 58

Its a Ford Figo!

It was mentioned they were enroute to Pallikaranai. IIRC there is no median of any sort on this stretch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRADEEP KUMAR (Post 2277512)
The picture in Hindu resembles an Indica with Madurai registration-TN 58

It's a Sea Grey Ford Figo. TN 58 AP 7745.

Another case of underage driving wreaking havoc. :eek:
At least in this case no one else suffered due to their stupidity.

Teen killed in joyride, News - City - Pune Mirror,Pune Mirror

^ Car is un-recognizable.

Parents should have had to brains NOT to give a D segment car for a ride, to their minor kid.

Needless to say, overspeeding + happily unbuckled.

Shudders to think what would be the state of a two wheeler/pedestrian if they were in the path of this ill-fated car, instead of the truck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GearOn (Post 2277560)
Another case of underage driving wreaking havoc. :eek:
At least in this case no one else suffered due to their stupidity.

Teen killed in joyride, News - City - Pune Mirror,Pune Mirror

2 of them were just 15!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIV3R (Post 2277611)
^ Car is un-recognizable.

Parents should have had to brains NOT to give a D segment car for a ride, to their minor kid.

Needless to say, overspeeding + happily unbuckled.

parents might not be completely at blame here. Seems like they were misled. But maybe there should have given the driver strict instructions not to give the car to the kids and to stay buckled up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by asr245 (Post 2277652)
parents might not be completely at blame here. Seems like they were misled. But maybe there should have given the driver strict instructions not to give the car to the kids and to stay buckled up!

Well, I would not give my Corolla Altis to my minor kid for a ride. I would rather offer to drop him, wherever the place is and whatever be the time.

And you seem to have misunderstood it. There is no driver involved here. These kids deceived their parents that they are going to meet their teacher at 7AM on a Sunday.

P.S: I would know that my kid is over-selling himself when he says he is gonna meet his teacher at 7AM on a sunday morning!

any guesses who is gonna get blamed for the mishap? of course it was the drivers fault people would say!! :Frustrati in any given situation, people always look for a fall guy! poor man, not only has he now got to live with the guilt, but also be blamed for the death of one of the kids.. all because the three idiots decided to have some fun! :mad:

My bad! I missed that part. Of course, the driver would be blamed for everything! Sad.

Point to note is that the kids asked the driver to get off the vehicle!:eek:

YouTube - disaster

why god why?
Was looking at related videos for the goa accident one, found this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2277759)
any guesses who is gonna get blamed for the mishap? of course it was the drivers fault people would say!! :Frustrati in any given situation, people always look for a fall guy! poor man, not only has he now got to live with the guilt, but also be blamed for the death of one of the kids.. all because the three idiots decided to have some fun! :mad:

didn't understand this? who would blame the driver? parents might but who else?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankk (Post 2277828)
[url=YouTube - disaster[/url]

why god why?
Was looking at related videos for the goa accident one, found this.

awesome! the more they try to challenge (Darwin's?) theory of 'survival of the fittest', the less idiots we might have on the road!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIV3R (Post 2277786)
Point to note is that the kids asked the driver to get off the vehicle!:eek:

What happened was very bad indeed, but it's possible the driver was bullied by the kids into parting with the car keys. Anyways now there is no point in blaming someone, the damage is already done and it is irreversible. The blame game will continue over the days to come, but will people ever learn something from such incidents? I don't think so, and in a few days history will repeat itself! :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by anachronix (Post 2277521)
Its a Ford Figo!

It was mentioned they were enroute to Pallikaranai. IIRC there is no median of any sort on this stretch.

The occupants were enroute to Pallikaranai but the accident took place near the Medavakkam koot road bus stop where there is a median. Saw the remains of the car today morning enroute to my office and felt sad.

At nights, rash driving is a pretty common in this stretch with winding roads and sparse traffic. Last week, our auto driver met with a major accident in his auto as it was knocked off by a speeding call center Sumo but the driver himself rushed him to the hospital and saved his life.