Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-480.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by download2live (Post 2179762)
Are you living somewhere around in HSR layout by any chance??

OT:
No sir, my house is in BTM 2nd stage

Spotted this S class at the Lions garden junction opposite santacruz police station. Happened to pass by on Sunday morning when the care was being towed away. No other damaged car at the scene, no info on how it happened. The car seems to have hit the curb and rolled over.

That S class has got serious damage. The owner will be staring at a huge bill to bring it back to its original condition.

Jai Ho ! Saw This Mangled, New Bmw 7 Series At T Nagar, Chennai Police Station. Do Not Know Where, How And About Safety Of The Passengers.

Passenger cabin is intact. Passengers should be safe if they were buckled up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetfreakBombay (Post 2182833)
Passenger cabin is intact. Passengers should be safe if they were buckled up.

Looks like they are buckled up, no cracks on windshield from this angle and none whatsoever on the driver side glass window!

But that bimmer did have an awful impact for it to look like that. And how those mangles on the road there? Did they fall off during towing?

Maybe the BMW has run over a divider/big stone at high speed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2500cc (Post 2183201)
Maybe the BMW has run over a divider/big stone at high speed.

Per the photo 'ran into' is more likely than 'over'. The way the hood has been damaged it most likely ran into the back of a trailer trolley and took a good look at its underside. Could be that it went under the CV that we can see in the background.

This was the very first accident on the Bandra-Worli Sealink back in July 2009.
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-24072009596.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-24072009597.jpg
This Touareg fellow nearly caused another accident, was driving on the wrong side.:deadhorse
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-24072009598_2.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazmaan (Post 2180233)
Spotted this S class at the Lions garden junction opposite santacruz police station. Happened to pass by on Sunday morning when the care was being towed away. No other damaged car at the scene, no info on how it happened. The car seems to have hit the curb and rolled over.

That's some serious pillar damage on the S-Class. It would not only take weeks, but lots and lots of money to fix it. And when you know a car has been in an accident and it's pillars were damaged, you would stay far far away from that vehicle. Depreciation would triple, if I'm not wrong!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 2183779)
This Touareg fellow nearly caused another accident, was driving on the wrong side.

Wow! This is a priceless photo! I'm not sure how you managed to get out of the way, and I'm assuming you did. You must thank your lucky stars you're in one piece! A two-tonne SUV would wreck a Swift beyond recognition! And the irony of it is that the driver in the VW would have escaped unhurt, if not with a few minor bruises.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2183815)
That's some serious pillar damage on the S-Class. It would not only take weeks, but lots and lots of money to fix it. And when you know a car has been in an accident and it's pillars were damaged, you would stay far far away from that vehicle. Depreciation would triple, if I'm not wrong!

Besides,that looks like a S500. That must have hurt!

Woah. A totaled S500, a 7 series and a Touareg on the verge. 2010 does not seem to be ending on a good note for ze Germans.
PS:All three cases from Mumbai. What's up with you guys? You starting New year celebrations jaldi kya?

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2183815)

Wow! This is a priceless photo! I'm not sure how you managed to get out of the way, and I'm assuming you did. You must thank your lucky stars you're in one piece! A two-tonne SUV would wreck a Swift beyond recognition! And the irony of it is that the driver in the VW would have escaped unhurt, if not with a few minor bruises.

Well i was just about done clicking pics of the damaged cars on the sea-link and then i suddenly see this touareg fellow charging towards me at a moderate speed in front of me:Shockked:. I guess he lost patience due to the long que caused due to the accident and decided to jump the yellow barricades! Only one side of the bridge was functional at that time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 2183831)
Besides,that looks like a S500. That must have hurt!

Yes it does! The wheels, the exhausts and the panoramic-sunroof, are give-aways! Painful!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 2183845)
Well i was just about done clicking pics of the damaged cars on the sea-link and then i suddenly see this touareg fellow charging towards me at a moderate speed in front of me:Shockked:. I guess he lost patience due to the long que caused due to the accident and decided to jump the yellow barricades! Only one side of the bridge was functional at that time.

Talk about being in the line of fire. Good to know that the accident was averted. :thumbs up

The worst rear-ending I've ever seen. Ghazipur flyover, this morning.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-2-4k100.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-2-5k100.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-2-6k100.jpg