Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-407.html)

Thats what I call going down the drain!!!! Kudos to him for taking this step :) and lucky biker!

I feel bad for the Fiesta driver.
But the fiesta looks like it was being driven in the drain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paragsachania (Post 1935693)
Not sure fully but if clear attention is paid to the rear tires of the ill-fated Sumo, One can see how bad the condition of the tire is and coupled with that were the rains.

Add to that the extra weight on the roof of the Sumo, lifting up its center of gravity.

banged up hyundai santro.

Was a victim of a hit-and-run last night. Had just moved out of the parking on TV Swamy Road (RS Puram, Coimbatore) and picked up my wife and son. A Scorpio backed up straight into me even though there were at least 3 cars honking and drivers yelling at him to stop. Indica damaged over the front wheel well. The worst part was that he didn't even stop the car and scooted from the spot. I tried chasing him down but he had better luck as I was going the other way and had to make a U-turn. He darted into the side roads and made good his escape.

My wife and son were standing right at the point where he banged into me barely a minute earlier.

The culprit was in a light green Scorpio bearing number TN-38-V-**** and am trying to trace the rascal through the RTO. I wouldn't be so p***ed off, if he had opened his windows and apologized. Instead he chose to run. That's what has made me very angry and I have decided to make sure that I find him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo (Post 1936219)
The Esteem looks horrible. Such a beautiful car destroyed.
Hats off to Mr.Bangalore.

No offence Dude,but the Occupants have lost their lives,and all you are cribbing about is metal:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by discoverwild (Post 1937845)
...The culprit was in a light green Scorpio bearing number TN-38-V-**** and am trying to trace the rascal through the RTO. I wouldn't be so p***ed off, if he had opened his windows and apologized. Instead he chose to run. That's what has made me very angry and I have decided to make sure that I find him.

Not sure why you have masked the number.

Hope you file a hit and run case in the nearest station.

Quote:

Was a victim of a hit-and-run last night.
The culprit was in a light green Scorpio bearing number TN-38-V-**** and am trying to trace the rascal through the RTO. I wouldn't be so p***ed off, if he had opened his windows and apologized. Instead he chose to run. That's what has made me very angry and I have decided to make sure that I find him.

You have full right to be peeved mate. Make sure you register an FIR specifying the culprit vehicle's registration number at the police station under whose jurisdiction accident took place.

Quote:

Was a victim of a hit-and-run last night. Had just moved out of the parking on TV Swamy Road (RS Puram, Coimbatore) and picked up my wife and son. A Scorpio backed up straight into me even though there were at least 3 cars honking and drivers yelling at him to stop. Indica damaged over the front wheel well. The worst part was that he didn't even stop the car and scooted from the spot. I tried chasing him down but he had better luck as I was going the other way and had to make a U-turn. He darted into the side roads and made good his escape.

My wife and son were standing right at the point where he banged into me barely a minute earlier.

Shucks man! Family and all. Nevertheless, file a complaint and hunt the bugger down. Good to know you and your family are safe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1938116)
No offence Dude,but the Occupants have lost their lives,and all you are cribbing about is metal:Frustrati

I ain't cribbing about metal mate.
I can't possibly say 'RIP' or 'Get well soon' to every incident I see here.

But anyway, it is real sad about the lives lost.
RIP.

Quote:

chief, you had good reason to be angered, but IMO - you should not have left your family at the spot of the incident alone.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-toi-news.jpg
This is about a freak accident that took place at Nagpur on 14/06/2010 morning. I was passing by and saw a new black Pulsar bike parked with a crowd around it. The pillion, a lady of 28 lost her forefoot, which was slashed, when the bike slipped and fell down.The culprit was the rear alloy wheel which aided the injury by accommodating the foot between two spokes.
The victim was shifted to a hospital and the rider was not there when I was passing by the spot.

^^ This even after the sari guard ? Time to redesign the saree guard to..whaaaaaaaaat ? Wait, how can a foot go inside a saree guard and later reach till
the spokes of the alloy wheels ? I can't see the text properly so please let me know how this can happen. I can see a mention of a fashionable bike. Now which segment is that ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD (Post 1934643)
Had a minor incident. Was driving my 800 after a really long time. Was at standstill waiting for oncoming traffic to clear up to take a right turn. Just when I was about to move, a biker appeared out of the blues, no headlamps, no helmet nothing came with quite some speed towards my car, braked hard very late, skidded and banged to the left side of my car!: Shockked:

Few pics of the damage.

You can see 2-3 accidents a day at this L&T bypass. Most of the worst accidents in Coimbatore district happen here.

Quote:

Was a victim of a hit-and-run last night.

Sad to know about this.
Were you injured?
Whose indica have you mentioned?
all the best to put the culprits in soup.