Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-399.html)

Must have been quite a hit for the Rangie. Glad to hear that everyone survived

Thats a bad hit to RR! I saw this RR quite often in mangalore along with white one. Both have MH number plate though!

Quote:

Originally Posted by james (Post 1914763)
As promised, here are the pics from the police station yard.

EDIT: The pic where ive tagged the ecu isnt really the ecu. I just had a closer look!

this is horrible! this is cruelty towards all things on wheels! first they buy such an expensive vehicle and then go and turn it into scrap metal!! :Frustrati

this inhuman!
:deadhorse

OMG.. felt really bad for the range..!
what happened to the civic? Looks like a tree fell over it.. too bad

I guess the passengers in the RR Sport were lucky that the vehicle did not fall into the ditch. A few feet to the left or right and it could've been much worse.

I think that RR belongs to a friend of Hanmust

Quote:

Originally Posted by james (Post 1914505)
A Black Range Rover was totalled in mangalore last evening. it Supposedly rammed the piller of the Kulur return bridge at high speed. The guy driving broke some bones and all the passengers(girls) are more or less fine.
Pics tomorrow IF possible!

Looks like he hit the pole at quite some speed. I wonder why the pole was erected there, seems to be a strong one as i still see it standing straight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 1914254)
Seen this Civic parked outside Gamdevi police station:

yes same civic. driver back to work. amazing how cops never mentioned the contractors or builders name in their report! they also called my friend thrice asking them to pick up the cd music system from the car! and not a single call by them to the contractor or the builder!

just trying to get some money from my friend for no reason.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 1915026)
OMG.. felt really bad for the range..!
what happened to the civic? Looks like a tree fell over it.. too bad

dude it was a wall while the car was moving!

A DL-reg Scorpio went on a trip to HP and fell off the mountains. Landed on its roof. Two died.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-abcd0006.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-sc1.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-sc2.jpg

Horrible, horrible (RR) accident!!!
There are hundreds us who crave to own (and drive) such cars. How saddening it is to see such cars crashed so badly.
I'm sure the Scorps survivors are in trauma car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo (Post 1915283)
I'm sure the Scorps survivors are in trauma car.

Unless you meant something else, I would presume it to be 'trauma care'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasher26 (Post 1915144)
just trying to get some money from my friend for no reason.

What?? They want money because their wall collapsed on your friend? Go there and shake that guy up till his teeth fall out

Sad to see the mighty Rangie in such a sorry state.And its still running on temp plates!

oh man.i'm almost dead seeing this. Poor ride. Total Loss.Dont' know what's the owners state.:Frustrati any one know whose it's owner?

Saw a truck crashed into the divider on the Ghodbunder Road, near Kapurbawdi junction. Half of the truck was on the other part of the divider. Couldn't click pics since I was driving.