Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-38.html)

Maybe Maruti could use this opportunity to flaunt the FE of its cars and if the car is not running with just the battery on, then the battery maker could make use of this alike.:D

Jokes apart, hope nobody was seriously hurt in the mishap.

Its a diesel swift :(THE \'D\' from the L\'DI\' or V\'DI\' is still hanging behind.What waste of an awesome piece of machinery.

It is indeed a VDi. You can make out by the body coloured door handles.

This is not a rare sight at a blind turn on Doctor\'s colony to Madhapur road.
Its the evil greed for speed that lures drives into this.
Clicked this with my phone SE K790i.

In this case this Indicab ran into a to road side plant.

This truck was carrying brand new scorpio's.
Took this somewhere near Sira while on my way to Bangalore from Pune on Dec 21st.

This was also taken during the same trip.

PS:Ignore the date stamp.Forgot to switch off the date stamp and also forgot to set it to correct ones.

Im wondering ,what will they do with the scorpios now?

Sell at half the price ;-)

Forget about Swifts and Santros laid to waste... A Merc E class (CDI to boot) lying smashed up at my local A.S.S . Don't know the circumstances on how the accident took place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 677494)
:Shockked: How is the car still running? Looks like it took a beating quite sometime ago..

To me it looks like someone just played with the control stalks while the car is lying there:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amtak (Post 679485)
To me it looks like someone just played with the control stalks while the car is lying there:)

haha..quite possible. But the car ought to have been on a full tank of gas,or maybe whoever played around with the car did it in recent times.
:D

spadival..that merc's lost its driver side door! Wonder if there were any casualities.. (the air bags have worked,so it might have saved a few lives).

hi team

Share My Video: Video-0015.mp4

got this video from my friend, any body travelling from kr puram towards hebbal, in the outerring round in morning might have seen this, any idea what exactly happened?
A maruthi omni was crushed....

Actually the lorry driver(:deadhorse ) jumped the signal and could not control the lorry at the speed and hit the divider, after hitting the divider the lorry overturned and fell on the omni, luckily seeing this the omni driver jumped before mins of and saved his life.

-Raghu

Suzuki Shogun
Suzuki Samurai
Maruti Omni
Maruti Esteem
Tata Safari (Waiting for Jan 27th - Delivery Date)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 691024)

Prajesh!
Any particular reason for frequent visits at HMIL?

Is this the same i10 which the owner had blogged about ramming into a tree at the speed of 25km and the car did not have proper safety bars in front....(something like that)