Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-350.html)

Spotted this couple of days a ago, nothing much, just the driver couldnt control on the vehicle and kissed the divider.

Hi,

Thanks Doc for the pictures.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdeepudev (Post 1817570)
Spotted a nano car in the Alleppey - Changanassery road in Kerala this morning.

One local daily had a picture of it upside down, but since it was not very clear, did not want to scan and put it here.

The paper also reported that the driver was initially admitted to the medical college here and later shifted to a private hospital in Vaikom.

The images are of good quality.

I did go there today after reading the news in the paper, obviously did not see anything!

A couple of crashed Scorpios waiting to be repaired at the workshop.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-abcd0014k150.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-abcd0015k150.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-abcd0016k150.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-abcd0017k150.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-abcd0018k150.jpg

Yes trrk. I had missed taking the pic of the upside down car. Today I came to know that the driver is in hospital. The car was towed to RF motors yesterday afternoon itself. Even I was surprised hearing that the victim of such a crash was unhurt. Sad to know about the hospitalisation of the driver.

Those Scorps have taken quite a hit. Hope the occupants survived.

Our Innova was wacked from the back by a Bus near Vellore. Pics coming soon. No injuries clap:, the rear windshield broken, left side tail light, bumper taken a hit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by drdeepudev (Post 1817570)
Spotted a nano car in the Alleppey - Changanassery road in Kerala this morning. Thank God, the solo passenger was not hurt seriously. As per the local report, accident took place at around 4am this morning and the car was lying upside down. Couldn't manage a pic of that as I was rushing to my clinic (I work nearby). By afternoon the recovery process of the car was started. Posting few of the pics I managed to click. Pardon the low camera quality.

Thats the first Nano accident snap on Tbhp !!

The truck driver must have had the fright of his life when the truck made a wheelie :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by McLaren Rulez (Post 1818508)
Those Scorps have taken quite a hit. Hope the occupants survived.

Absolutely no idea. These cars had come in for repairs and were lying there when I took the pics.

One seems to be a scorp while the more damged one seems to be a Xylo... or am I missing something here?
Looks like both of them taken quite a hit!
What are the repair costs for them anyways?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 1818375)
A couple of crashed Scorpios waiting to be repaired at the workshop.

Vow! They all look so badly mauled! A far cry from the confident and brute looks of the healthy ones on the road.
One common thing is that (the two) those damaged ones are all Refreshed Scorpios.

Saw these two last week here in tvm.
Wagon R hit the side of an oncomming KSRTC bus in a curve

YouTube - SWIFT CRASH

Quote:

Originally Posted by foby.sebastian (Post 1819556)
Swift accident

Any idea how this happened? Where is this place Ezhamkallu? In Thrissur district?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archish (Post 1818616)
Our Innova was wacked from the back by a Bus near Vellore. Pics coming soon. No injuries clap:, the rear windshield broken, left side tail light, bumper taken a hit.

God!! when was this Archish? Your Innova had been neighbours envy lately I guess; first it was stranded at Krishnagiri due to overheating, now a job on rear windshield. Some kind of balck magic going on. Take care.