Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-35.html)

T-boned Ikon? Rest of the car looks ok.

Wow, now i'll say that the Ikon has a good built quality!

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsinner (Post 654655)

I agree Ikon is a very safe car

Guys! The first page ikon? ...... ...... ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 655915)

bro , its safe for driving ..not flying

Quote:

Originally Posted by amtak (Post 653258)
There's no grip on the rear tire! I must say that this gentleman is really lucky to have survived such a crash.

Its a question of priorities.
The guy felt the sun roof was more important than a good tire.
:deadhorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsinner (Post 654655)

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 655904)
I agree Ikon is a very safe car

agree: Ikon has great built quality and very strong but how does it become a safe car with its lousy brakes??

Thats a Swift VDI.... LMAO 2nd car sold by the dealer.... thats wat i cam e to know... More 2 come from dealers site.

More Swift and zen

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdesai1987 (Post 656275)

Thats a Swift VDI.... LMAO 2nd car sold by the dealer.... thats wat i cam e to know... More 2 come from dealers site.

Thats a ldi and not a vdi as the car doesn't have body coloured door handles and rvms and the pillars are not blanked out and the rim are silver not black as in a vdi

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdesai1987 (Post 656277)

More Swift and zen

and that is not a zen its a alto with its engine taken out

Quote:

Originally Posted by manikjeet (Post 656355)
Thats a ldi and not a vdi as the car doesn't have body coloured door handles and rvms and the pillars are not blanked out and the rim are silver not black as in a vdi

and that is not a zen its a alto with its engine taken out

watever it was... not its wreck till fixed... :uncontrol

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 656030)
agree: Ikon has great built quality and very strong but how does it become a safe car with its lousy brakes??

well , its to make sure that the confidence which the car gives you lol: doesnt change to over confidence

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 655915)

Zakkie, that car flew before it hit the pole at crazy speeds. What do you expect the car to do if the guy driving it thinks its an F16 ? :D

I had met up with a near fatal accident in 2005 in my black lancer le diesel, here are a few pics guys. I thank god.......else i am a dead man now.

God, that looks so scary. How did it happen ? And yes, you sure are lucky to come out of such an accident. What was once a sexy black lancer got reduced to a heap of metal. Hmmm.