Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-342.html)

Is/Was that a car?
Nothing remains of it and sadly the driver also doesn't remain to tell the tale.
By the way, I see the car facing the opposite direction to the flow of traffic! Was it placed there after accident or was it default placed during the course of the accident. Gives me the creeps man. Thats a horrid sight!

Quote:

Originally Posted by preetam_KORG (Post 1779285)
Is/Was that a car?
Nothing remains of it and sadly the driver also doesn't remain to tell the tale.
By the way, I see the car facing the opposite direction to the flow of traffic! Was it placed there after accident or was it default placed during the course of the accident. Gives me the creeps man. Thats a horrid sight!

The car was a ZEN.
The car was moved and kept on the side of the road, hence its in the opposite direction.

Happened at Jaipur in very busy road. Fire occurred at the time of petrol was transferring to under ground tank of Petrol Pump.

OOps. That cant be good. Hope no one got injured and the fire was brought under control.

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Alok) (Post 1781738)
Happened at Jaipur in very busy road. Fire occurred at the time of petrol was transferring to under ground tank of Petrol Pump.

How did it happened and who was responsible?

It is petrol station owner's responsibility to make sure all safety precautions have been followed before transferring petrol/diesel to underground tanks;

With the loss that has happened with the fire; hoping he will learn from his/her own mistakes of not taking enough precautions before transferring petrol/diesel to underground tanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1775835)
takes out her purse full of currency notes and asks me how much for damage.

ask her to keep the money in case next time his son's head hits another car, she should have ample for hospital bills

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshaymahajan (Post 1781766)
OOps. That cant be good. Hope no one got injured and the fire was brought under control.

No casualties. But scenario (accident) is horrific. Two fire bridged person got injured in operation. It has taken more than one hour to get control on fire. Luckily the Fire bridged station is very near to this place so they reached at the spot very quickly otherwise……………….

At this rate, Jaipur will soon be renamed from Pink City to RED City.

Brilliant photos. Brave firemen too: isn't anyone who goes near a petrol tanker on fire risking being wiped out by a big explosion?

Brilliant Ad on seat belts.
Thanks for sharing.

-- Torqy

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-swifter (Post 1781767)
How did it happened and who was responsible?

It is petrol station owner's responsibility to make sure all safety precautions have been followed before transferring petrol/diesel to underground tanks;

With the loss that has happened with the fire; hoping he will learn from his/her own mistakes of not taking enough precautions before transferring petrol/diesel to underground tanks.

This was (is) a Hindustan Petrolium Corp. Ltd (HPCL) Petrol Pump. Company has formed a committee for this accident, who will give the report within 5 days.

Police has lodged the FIR against PP owners for negligence.

It was a good thing by PP owner 9employees) that they have stopped supply while fuel was transferring from tanker to underground tank.

But it's a very bad senti crash man.

26 students killed in a bus crash.

BBC News - Students die in India as bus plunges into river

Anyone has details about the accident on the Marathalli main road, Bangalore on friday night ? One person in Santro seems to have been hit by the truck and seems to have been killed on the spot.

I was stuck in the traffic jam because of that, but couldn't much much of info.

Saw a crashed test drive Ford Figo with a smashed front end at the BTM Shopper Stop Police Station.

Looked like some novice banged head on into a wall .Both air-bags were deployed and the passenger cell looked intact..

Will take pics over the weekend if its still there in the police station.