Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-313.html)

The first "Major" accident on the new Bangalore elevated highway from Silk board to Electronic city. Got the pictures in a mail and hence have no further information

I'd love to blame the biker... but the cab was on the wrong side of the road entirely?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom (Post 1724031)
I'd love to blame the biker... but the cab was on the wrong side of the road entirely?

Hey! Its a BPO Cabbie - traffic rules don't seem to apply to them!

Quote:

I am confused as to how come he is on the wrong side? There is no break in the entire flyover. Only thing in that case was he was coming on the wrong side all the way :eek:

Either the BPO cab is on the wrong side or may have spun (assumption) but cant see any tyre marks anywhere. Anyway BPO drivers and know from all kind of antics :)

Look at the damaged sections of the Cab - Front and the Right hand side all the way till the tail lamps. More unlikely that hitting a bike will cause damage in this way.
It probably seems like the Indicab has jumped off the divider and then hit the biker.

My gosh! Just a bit more and the bike would have been on a downfall to the road below.

Ok guys who are interested in the BETL accident.

Sketchy Details from a (Sumo) Passenger who witnessed it---

It involved a Sumo too. Indica was too Rash (nothing surprising). Banged Sumo lightly, went on to bang the side wall and sandwiched the PERFECTLY NORMAL Biker (RIP). YES - The poor biker rider died on the spot. (Nearly got flung out of the fly over), but died anyways!!!

Yes, we got these pics and are equally confused how it happened. Someone told biker fell off the flyover to the road below!!!!

I think our government should increase the punishments for traffic violations and the police should accpet a even an phone complaint about a rash driver while on traffic to get him.

this kind of accidents should be considered has murder case.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latheesh (Post 1724142)
Yes, we got these pics and are equally confused how it happened. Someone told biker fell off from flyover to the road below!!!!

See the thread on BETL. It seems the biker died. Cab was coming from the wrong side.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ml#post1724027

Quote:

Wondering why always people like to point fingers at biker please:

Cabbie has come in a wrong way & I feel like pushing that guy out of the bridge straight all the way down to hell. Sorry about this, but I could not control myself when I see people riding/driving in wrong direction of the road. By doing this, they're not only risking themselves, but also put others who follow the rules & their family into disaster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS (Post 1724151)
I think our government should increase the punishments for traffic violations and the police should accpet a even an phone complaint about a rash driver while on traffic to get him.

this kind of accidents should be considered has murder case.

I've something running in my mind to control this for last few weeks, will document it soon & post here soon

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aargee (Post 1724219)
Wondering why always people like to point fingers at biker please:

aargee, I think it was intended more as sarcasm on the fact that the cab guy was on the wrong side.

We can more or less assume, based on historical data, that whenever an accident involves a cab, the cab driver is at fault.

Biker falling to death sounds like typical indian rumor.

I can see that the biker left his helmet on the roof of the car.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aerohit (Post 1724324)
Biker falling to death sounds like typical indian rumor.

I can see that the biker left his helmet on the roof of the car.

Nice catch, I couldn't control laughing :uncontrol