Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-311.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS (Post 1719866)
aargee: was there any onther vehicle in that place.
The lorry seems to be damaged bad and the another vehicle might be a heavy vehicle or SUV.

Nope, I couldn't find any other damaged vehicle on either sides of this lorry for 0.5 Km. Its still a puzzle to me!!! Is the lorry in such a shattered stage that all the parts could fall apart? :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyAn! (Post 1720427)
That's not a truck,thankfully.That's the trailer behind the tractor.

Since when did tractors start having double tyres :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1720985)

the ones carrying heavier loads do have two sets of tyres.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1720985)

That's the tractor trolley with a double-tyred axle, which has toppled over. Such trolleys are fairly common.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1720250)
How about that! The Safari still has all 4 rubber sides down on the road, while the truck is toppled sideways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KALINGA (Post 1720463)
Oh God !..hope all the occupant in the SAFARI were safe. The passenger cabin seems intact.

I am sure that this what the 'Reclaim you life' tagline by TATA means truly for Safari:D!

Quote:

Originally Posted by longhorn (Post 1716201)
AFAIK, red lettering on yellow background is temporary registration .

Maybe temporary registration for public vehicles. Probably they were planning to register it as a Taxi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElantraGT (Post 1716225)
Long horn, I have seen this in chennai itself. The dealers while taking the cars for registration to RTO, they have a registration plate which they keep in the dashboard. These are the temp registration and they have red background with white lettering.

I've seen the same here in Goa too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Live To Jive (Post 1721535)
Maybe temporary registration for public vehicles. Probably they were planning to register it as a Taxi.

Even I thought the same, till I saw by brother's private car having temp regn came with red lettering on yellow background. Maye be the dealer messed up but then he is a Maruti dealer so he should not be needing this much. What I have seen in Kerala is that taxi vehicles on temp regn come with red lettering on yellow background while private vehicles come with red lettering on white background.

Meaning of CRUSHED in Pictionary

On the way to Drass, Leh

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTEC_Rocks (Post 1721657)

On the way to Drass, Leh

Which vehicle is that? Looks like it was smashed by a boulder or something...

Quote:

Originally Posted by gurudutt (Post 1721682)
Which vehicle is that? Looks like it was smashed by a boulder or something...

It is a Mahindra Xylo. It rolled for 200-250 Ft. It seems 4 foreigners were killed in that accident. :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTEC_Rocks (Post 1721657)

On the way to Drass, Leh

holy &^%$, that is insane. sheesh, that picture freaked me out :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishotmydog (Post 1721746)
holy &^%$, that is insane. sheesh, that picture freaked me out :Shockked:

Same here. Sights like this are very common on these roads. I was told that most of the accidents happen due to speeding or drunken driving.

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!

My GOD.
RIP.those foreigners..
Can not imagine the scene..

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTEC_Rocks (Post 1721710)
It is a Mahindra Xylo. It rolled for 200-250 Ft. It seems 4 foreigners were killed in that accident. :Shockked:

are you kidding me! that’s a XYLO!! cant believe that. its totally scrapped to junk metal:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTEC_Rocks (Post 1721710)

are you sure that's a xylo? that looks more like a santro (see the steering wheel and door handle). if i'm not wrong, xylo has a 4-spoke steering wheel.