Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-305.html)

Took this snap last year on way to Ooty. One of those I-took-a-turn, I-fell-down, Nobody-hurt, Nobody-is-bothered sort of accidents :)

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

this one happened right in front of me, near the CMH hospital signal - on the Sapna book house crossing. nothing happened to the occupants. one got out and was directing the driver to back up :D

Another drunk driving reported from Mumbai. Seems its a female aged 27 this time. Cops hurt, biker dead, one cop in critical condition. Vehicle she was driving was a Honda CRV.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1706832)
Another drunk driving reported from Mumbai. Seems its a female aged 27 this time. Cops hurt, biker dead, one cop in critical condition. Vehicle she was driving was a Honda CRV.

Watched that on TV this morning.
Of course, another Hit-and-kill-and-get-away case, this one is going to be.. Sigh.
The condition of the bike was more than disastrous, indicating the level of impact.

The Holy Grail in Indian motoring: Always expect the unexpected. This will cut reaction times and accidents drastically.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RakishRam (Post 1703786)
Took this snap last year on way to Ooty. One of those I-took-a-turn, I-fell-down, Nobody-hurt, Nobody-is-bothered sort of accidents :)

the driver is true to the caption on the truck -0- a Vegetable lol:

I am amazed at Indian media's ability to even get the accused's name wrong. IBN has a completely different name of the Mumbai CRV accident accused - compared to all other websites. Anyone got any pics? IBN's pic of the mangled Qualis (?) was bad

Read about it here - Drunken woman rams car into jeep, bike; two dead

Drunk woman driver kills one, injures five cops in Mumbai - Mumbai - City - The Times of India

Phamilyman is right
IBN says her name is Alvira Haveliwala and
TOI (See above link) says here name is Nuriya Yusuf Ahluwalia.

But,don't be amazed. Indian Media is basically ethicless as ever. They just don't care nor regret this kind of serious errors and won't even issue apologies for the mistakes.

NDTV seems to have a better coverage.. see the photo gallery here :
Drunk woman driver kills one in Mumbai

One cop has also died. Very unfortunate. The lady has to be dealt with sternly seeing her way above limit alcohol report.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajaTaurus (Post 1707058)
Drunk woman driver kills one, injures five cops in Mumbai - Mumbai - City - The Times of India

Phamilyman is right
IBN says her name is Alvira Haveliwala and
TOI (See above link) says here name is Nuriya Yusuf Ahluwalia.

But,don't be amazed. Indian Media is basically ethicless as ever. They just don't care nor regret this kind of serious errors and won't even issue apologies for the mistakes.

And here is the Rediff version of the story - Drunk driver kills biker, injures 4 cops: Rediff.com India News

Very bad and unfortunate. The Biker just taking the test and the cops doing their duty killed just because another drunk driving from a rich lady. A week in Jail and then out on bail and then nothing happens and she starts doing the same in a new car. :Frustrati

Some hindi news channels said it was a Civic which is a high performance race car. Then they show the pics of the CR-V.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 1707395)
Some hindi news channels said it was a Civic which is a high performance race car. Then they show the pics of the CR-V.

How can they say a civic to be a high performance car :deadhorse.

No offense to civic lovers, but civic is not eligible for this high performance car.

one more info about the accident ,it seems she had 457 ml of alcohol in her body while she was driving.