Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-26.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by narayan (Post 515563)
TRULY MIRACULOUS !!! i mean look at the CITY !!!

there were 4 people in the city and yes it was truly unbelievable...

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 515506)
Yup saw the accident on the way back. The swift was being removed by a crane. Very bad accident. I'm guessing from the 80ft road to old madras road a bus came without seeing and the swift was ripping.

any idea about the occupants?

man that ohc is very much badly damaged...compaired:Shockked: to that santro...

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 385009)
On the expressway in January. Happened 3 minutes before I crossed it. The guys hit the spare wheel mount and dislodged the entire mounting !!! The occupants just walked out from the car without any injuries. The car was a complete wreck.

I think the reason they walked out was they were wearing the Seatbelts. Look at the door - the seatbelt is still jammed - so must have got locked in extended position and not allowed the occupants to get thrown forward.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sreenivass (Post 515549)
Mobike, take a look at truck/ tractor accident on Sagar Road. I did a 100+ on it and you guys did more..

yes, i saw that you went last week to Nsagar. I know we did crazy speeds but then it was quite empty so we could make it. Otherwise, i would never go to those speeds as even i went through an accident ( our guys know it) and after that incident i am too damn careful now.

God thats a badly mangled OHC. Everyone survived and thank god, miracles do happen.

Shot with W810i at 2007-07-30

jkdas did you see this! thank god you have potenzas to hold you on the road!

@ KPZen do you always hangout or do you have breakfast lunch dinner in salvage yards!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPearl (Post 514959)

JEEZ!! :Shockked:

This is quite possibly one of the most mangled wrecks i have ever seen a picture of!

Please tell us as much as you can (without divulging the details you dont want to). How did this happen? Were the occupants thrown from the car before the crash? etc

cya
R

Bus in paddy field !!

Woaah.. Looks like Bandipur(Karnataka side) to me ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 518529)
Woaah.. Looks like Bandipur(Karnataka side) to me ?

Its near Riponpet in Shimoga. I guess the bus driver must have taken the turn at high speed and hence could not straighten after the turn.

Prajesh betta thu sidrega nahi!

has anyone noticed KPZen keeps posting pics of crashed Hyundai's only
KP Zen are you thinking of buying a Hyundai and why the detailed survey!

if your in a salvage yard please do gab the ecu's from the cars and courier those over!

Cheers
Shab (xinome)