Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-25.html)

hmm, he has the OE B250 tyres. and o boy the front is really smashed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 513273)
hmm, he has the OE B250 tyres. and o boy the front is really smashed.

Yes the the bonnet is like a mountain inside the cover.
I along with some Trivandrum tbhpians had gone there for a Cedia TD thats when we saw this.

I think the tyres are Turanza ER600 though i'm not sure

i cant bileave you took so long to post this kp
show the good guys here at team-bhp the
numberplate on this laura

and oh you also forgot to let them know that it belongs to a 12th std kid who is yet to get his license!

Turanza ER300 they might be, but bad crash anyhow.

Saw this badly injured Alto in my office parking lot.

Cant imagine the car is still being driven around in this condition. :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya;513875

[URL="http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/iipcache/94335.jpg"
[/url]

i fell sorry for the little thing

the silver swift looks like a roll over accident

Saw this truck collision on my way back from Goa:

Posting some pics of an accident that took place in 2006 involving a santro and an OHC and I happen to know both the drivers !!! Won’t divluge any more detail. But all the people in both the cars escaped death miraculously, some of them were very badly hurt though.

Don't know if there's already a thread for this..

I'll start one anyhow.. I was driving to beanstalk in i'nagar today in my new silver swift (0 scratches) 3 days old. and there was a jam on old madras road for some reason. after being stuck for nearly 15 minutes the traffic started inching forward and then the amby in front of me stopped moving. the driver leaned out of the window and asked me to reverse my car.
i also noticed that everyone on the opposite side of the road seemed to be looking at the accident and immediately after that, looking at my swift before driving away. it was quite unnerving because no one could have known it was new, so i was hoping i hadn't got a ding somewhere on the bumper or the side of the car.

anyway, i managed to get rid of the auto behind me and reversed my car. turned to the side lane and drove a bit forward and i saw a banged up ikon. broken headlight, with a cracked windsheild that looked like it had cloth stuck to the cracks on the glass:confused:

and that's when i saw the other car.

a silver swift (looked brand new) and i mean it was shining. the front portion of the car had been totally blown off, it looked like the car had been dropped nose first from a height of 200 feet or something. the back was undamaged.
i felt sorry for the owner, knowing very well that that was exactly what my swift could look like in a similar situation. it looked like he had been coming at quite a high speed and been rammed by a bus or something. don't know about the ikon though.
it also looked like the passengers were unhurt, judging by the lack of a hundred people surrounding the car(or torching a bus/truck).

which is when i came to think. a moment of adrenaline gone wrong, a moment's distraction when a pretty girl crosses the road is all it takes.

drive safely people. save the racing for the track.
or the computer.:)

Note from mod: Threads merged

Discovered this thread recently, seeing these accidents lets out a shiver up the spine. It makes it even more important to wear seatbelts, have more patience and keep your concentration not neccessarily in that order as all are important :)

Yup saw the accident on the way back. The swift was being removed by a crane. Very bad accident. I'm guessing from the 80ft road to old madras road a bus came without seeing and the swift was ripping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 515470)
Discovered this thread recently, seeing these accidents lets out a shiver up the spine. It makes it even more important to wear seatbelts, have more patience and keep your concentration not neccessarily in that order as all are important :)

Mobike, take a look at truck/ tractor accident on Sagar Road. I did a 100+ on it and you guys did more..

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackPearl (Post 514959)
Posting some pics of an accident that took place in 2006 involving a santro and an OHC and I happen to know both the drivers !!! wont divluge any more details.. bt all the people in both the cars escaped death miraculously... some of them were very badly hurt though...

TRULY MIRACULOUS !!! i mean look at the CITY !!!

Looks like the top has been blown off the OHC. How could the driver have survived this !