Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-245.html)

The roads are too good there..You dont notice when you reach speeds of over 120kmph. And truck drivers rarely judge the speed that an oncoming vehicle is when they enter the road.

I myself had a close call when a tractor entered the road from the left and straight on to the right lane. I stopped and gave him a piece of my mind before i moved ahead.

A Reva Car Driver going through MG Road, Bangalore had miraculous escape when a Iron Road crashed through her windshield missing her by few inches during Metro Work.

^^ She is plain damn lucky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1515661)
^^ She is plain damn lucky.

Agreed. Just image what would have happened if the same thing falls on a biker's head. My point is that how come an object come down on the road like this ? If need be, shut the road down, but this is like carelessness at the construction site. This has either fallen from height or come at great speed, both should not have happened.

If required, the road must be closed if these objects are flying to injure others. I am quite irritated that how come an object can hit a car, and if it did, who is responsible for this ?

Very Scary pic, thank god she is unhurt, but imagine the mental stress she would have after this mishap, this is going to haunt for some time. Moreover, everyone knows how the Reva's regenerative brake works, phew, she certainly have the lady luck by her side.

Clicked these on my way to Wardha (MH 32).

seems to be Simple case of Tracker entering highway abruptly leading to sudden brakes by loaded truck driver !

Scary pic of the tractor being crushed under the sheer weight of the truck. I seriously doubt if the tractor driver has survivied.

The tractor was completely crushed! I cannot even imagine the speed this might have happened at. :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarvodaya (Post 1515643)
A Reva Car Driver going through MG Road, Bangalore had miraculous escape when a Iron Road crashed through her windshield missing her by few inches during Metro Work.

I wonder what made her appear like that in front of the camera?!! (first pic)

In one of the Pictures, you can see another lens hood with "Leica" (wow!) written on it... Are they media persons?

Quote:

Originally Posted by idea1979 (Post 1515750)
Clicked these on my way to Wardha (MH 32).

seems to be Simple case of Tracker entering highway abruptly leading to sudden brakes by loaded truck driver !

This is a common scene in India. These morons never learn. They blindly come on to the main road without seeing right or left.

A mini Bus that went off the road left five people walking on the footpath injured near City Market, Bangalore after hitting a scooter. As per information, the bus ran over the scooter. The driver of the bus as usual ran away from the scene

The Culprit Bus
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-image-1.jpg

The Managled Remains of the Scooter
Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-image-2.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanjohn123 (Post 1511228)
Was chilling out with my cousin at Kanyakumari one rainy night at 160.

Nobody chills out at 160 Kmph, especially on Indian roads *period*. If you were, then it was because of the sheer ignorance of what kind of risk you were undertaking.

When will people stop boasting about how serenely they drove at breakneck speeds. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhargava_sr (Post 1511533)
160kmph + Rain + Dark + No Seat Belts + Kissed Electric Pole /Zero Injuries = GOD's MERCY

+100 to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanju.sreekumar (Post 1514703)
You dont notice when you reach speeds of over 120kmph. And truck drivers rarely judge the speed that an oncoming vehicle is when they enter the road.

That's called lacking basic driving skills.

As to that iron rod.... Nightmares!

Quote:

she is a one really lucky soul on the earth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom (Post 1515854)
As to that iron rod.... Nightmares!

If anything, its another reason to wear a helmet. Imagine if it fell on a biker without a helmet. Of course, since the woman was in a car, she'd be extremely unlikely to get injured but she does need a new windscreen now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhargava_sr (Post 1511533)
160kmph + Rain + Dark + No Seat Belts + Kissed Electric Pole /Zero Injuries = GOD's MERCY

Dude your very lucky, Thaks Skoda lol:

God will not mercy you always. Be careful. Your irresponsibilty can take some one else's life.

Quote:

Our Bangalore infrastructure construction is another source of day to day's accident. This cons companies are very care less of the min safety implementation.