Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-24.html)

That Palio one was a very bad accident.

3 rolls and they came out scratchless? Was it because of the body structure or was the ground soft enough to cushion the fall?
But at 140kmph I think GOD was on their side. Lucky fellows!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre (Post 502823)
BlackPearl, thats a nasty crash. Its not only the Palio that got you out scratch less but I am sure you guys had your seat belts on, did you? Are you serious you guys came out scratch less from this wreck?

I was wearing seatbelt but my friend who was driving was not wearing it.. he hung onto the wheel for dear life... yes I am serious that we got out scratchless... only a few bruises on my lef hand because of the tall grasses throgh which the car was travelling lop sided.. I forgot to mention that the car did not stop after 3 tumbles, it went on moving upside down through grass and mud for another 20 meters or so, thats what the guys who were following us in an Indica told us.. lol.. but they were pretty sure that none of us were coming out alive.. they were bewildered to see us coming out... the best part was that there was shooting going on a km away from the accident site and there was not a single spectator there !!! all of them had gathered around us to hear our story.. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK (Post 503199)
That Palio one was a very bad accident.

3 rolls and they came out scratchless? Was it because of the body structure or was the ground soft enough to cushion the fall?
But at 140kmph I think GOD was on their side. Lucky fellows!

we were at 140 when we lost control and veered of the road.. the field on th side was about 1 meter below the level of the road, when our car landed on it the right rear wheel broke off and then the car went ahead for about 50 meters befor hitting he base of a tree, it was good that the base of the tree was like a mound, otherwise we would have hit the tree head on... when the front bumper hit the mound the car toppled and the topling went on thre times, but neiher me nor my friend realised that it was 3 times... the guys who were watching told it.. maybe we were too busy thinking that we were still alive..lol

Lucky Blackpearl,that was one serious accident at the first glance i saw you all posing near the palio :p then read your posts and was stunned man.

Ramie

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 503362)
Lucky Blackpearl,that was one serious accident at the first glance i saw you all posing near the palio :p then read your posts and was stunned man.

Ramie

yes Ramie, lucky indeed.. but the one posing is not me, its my friend..lol

Saw three accidents on my to/ from N Sagar today. 3 truck collision, amby got in to bushes along side the road, tractor and truck. I thought the worst is truck tractor collision.

I do not know how truck and tractor collided, the tractor was ripped in to two. Second portion from real wheels got stuck under the truck. Took two pix on my mobile, will try to post them tonight.

Saw a santro rammed into the metal dividers opposite Heera Panna at around 2.30am. Must've come fast from tardeo side and could not control the car on the left turn to peddar road. Must've just happened as there was a crowd and some cops.

Here are the pix

Is it that both the swifts were involved in the same mishap or that they are being towed away together ?

Just being towed away together, at least that is what the tow vehicle driver told me.

Shot with W810i at 2007-07-26

Whoa KP, that's a Laura. bad accident. You have full car pics??

Can I presume that it was a tyre burst that lead to this ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 513241)
Whoa KP, that's a Laura. bad accident. You have full car pics??

It was parked & covered @ Marikar Trivandrum.
Quote:

Originally Posted by esteem_lover (Post 513242)
Can I presume that it was a tyre burst that lead to this ?

I was told that it rear ended a Truck. Its a Nagercoil reg car which crashed in Kerala.
The front two tyres were torn apart in the crash & 3 alloys where split open..