Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-217.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amitoj (Post 1449882)
On IRR, it would need to climb the divider to do that!

On IRR, I have seen an accent upside down on opposite lane after climbing over the divider.

look close between the gap of the rick and black santro you can see the swift, also behind the last vehicle there is an auto on the rt side sand witched with the divider, which is not in the shot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1450322)
Bike guy did some circus and hit the swift and then around 7 cars and one rickshaw came to a sudden halt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajird (Post 1450351)
Holy cow, just because of one stupid biker, 8 vehicles get damaged, he should be banned from riding & driving on roads.

Not surprised at all. Most of the bikes are cheapy bored Yaam RX 100s. I see so many people pull out wheelies riding double or triple seat in heavy night traffic even.
Was the rider taken to task?

This was a grey apache and i think biker got off easy since he had minor injuries on him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1450733)
This was a grey apache

This and the CBZ Extreme is another favourite amongst the circus stuntmen. You should try the NICE road in the early morning. You will find many improving their skills there.

All that is left of the SETC bus , hit a truck from behind , seems 9 people are dead , got this picture from my friend.

Bus overtaking from left and a truck parked on the road stealthly with literally no warnings... this bad accident had to occur.

May the souls RIP!

Will the govt. take some serious steps against these moron trucks!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fortuner71 (Post 1451091)
hit a truck from behind

Just asking, are you 100% sure that the bus hit a truck from behind ?
Seems more like a frontal impact hitting the driver's side first. Like an overtaking manuver gone wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by balajird (Post 1450351)
Holy cow, just because of one stupid biker, 8 vehicles get damaged, he should be banned from riding & driving on roads.

Even I cannot blame the bike for this (I blame them for most other things!).

Most of those cars got damaged because they were driving too close to the car in front. Whatever causes the mishap at the front of the queue, each driver must take responsibility for running into the car in front.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom (Post 1451340)
Even I cannot blame the bike for this (I blame them for most other things!).

Most of those cars got damaged because they were driving too close to the car in front. Whatever causes the mishap at the front of the queue, each driver must take responsibility for running into the car in front.

Agreed Sir, the biker cannot be entirely blamed, but if he had given a thought for the fellow riders / drivers this whole thing could have been avoided, kind of a butterfly effect. lol:

Such a Accident was waiting to happen on the Green View road; there are vehicles parked on the left side and then some morons try to push you on to the dividers by overtaking from the left.

The exit from HSR BDA to the other side itself is not aligned and I am sure there would have been a lot of minor brushes which would have happened here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1451123)
Just asking, are you 100% sure that the bus hit a truck from behind ?
Seems more like a frontal impact hitting the driver's side first. Like an overtaking manuver gone wrong.

Atleast that's how the media reported.....

Ok, even if there were no tail lights or any warning signs, will not the headlight from bus gets that parked vehicle.. I always have that question... or that would be too late for any reflex

PS: I do not prefer driving in nights.. hence have not (luckily) faced any such situations with my little night driving

This car was loaded with a bunch of 16 year old girls taking their moms alto for a spin . all the children are safe . they were trying to "drift" .

^^Boy that car is in pretty bad shape. But atleast the girls didn't choose a tall boy to drift.
OT: Your signature is very good, unique. Does it suit this forum? :D

Did someone nick the rear tyre afterwards?