Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-215.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1438957)
Sorry to know that. RIP.

Two persons died in that out of 3... one was him. It was a crash between a Scorpio n the wagonR... apparently an overtaking gone horribly wrong. :(
No wonder here who went unscathed between the scorpio n wagon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjstyles69 (Post 1440320)
It aint rocket science , most of the sand truck drivers are half drunk. .....
Its 7am ......

What do these guys have for breakfast?

:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by eternalck (Post 1440699)
Two persons died in that out of 3... one was him. It was a crash between a Scorpio n the wagonR... apparently an overtaking gone horribly wrong. :(
No wonder here who went unscathed between the scorpio n wagon...

My sincere condolances man! RIP. I am guessing this was head on.

ya it was head on. there were 4 of them inside. the 2 on the rear lived and currently stable. i\'m guessing they wouldnt have been wearing seat belts on the rear.

Spotted this sad sight at NH-Bye pass at Calicut which has turned to be the most accident pron sone. More over these tipper guys is very much care-less & over speeding when the tipper is empty. By God\'s grace non is seriously injoured.

Looks like the tipper tried to overtake the M800, and then suddenly swerved back onto the same lane.

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is now imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please note that it is now imperative for you to upload pictures directly to the Team-BHP Server. Click here to view our simple help article on uploading pictures.

Saw these pictures on my way back to Bangalore from Kukke Subramanya on the NH48 near Sakleshpur

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-dsc02676.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-dsc02675.jpg

That Scorpio's taken a beating! Wonder if the driver survived.Going by the looks of the impact,might be hard for anyone behind the wheel to come out alive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1444162)
... on the NH48 near Sakleshpur

Wow! Single carriageway, fairly sharp left-hander (assuming the Scorp was travelling towards the camera), driven fast and misjudged the curve, ran wide on the bend, got sideswiped by a truck. Truck drove away.

SUVs are faster on highways? It's all in the mind - and the bend...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SS-Traveller (Post 1444257)
(assuming the Scorp was travelling towards the camera)

Looking at the damage, it could have been travelling in any direction.. higly likely that it spun after the impact and is facing this way now.

From all the stickering on his front windscreen, I wouldnt be suprised if it was a case of poor visibility and high speeds than a poor judgement. Why do people do such stickering on the front windshields when it can seriously hamper your visibilty? Arent these illegal too? or only dark sunfilms taken into consideration?

gowda...both pics look same...dont u have one from the other side of the scorpio (from the road) ?