Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-181.html)

Just as I got back to my car, I saw a Red Wagon R in similar condition a few meters away. Will get the pics tomorrow. This is a separate accident.

Safe Driving everyone!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 1362909)
@ echautnote: how did the city manage that? 4WD SUVs are better for mumbai rains!

he he he ... the driver probably never assumed that THAT particular spot was a slush hole. The section is supposed to be firm for cars to come and stop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhaust_Note (Post 1364446)
Just as I got back to my car, I saw a Red Wagon R in similar condition a few meters away.

Gosh! What hit the Santro? OR what did it hit ? Seems to me like it was doing some serious speed.

Santro looks like something hit it from the side-front when it was stationery (or was at a very low speed). If it were moving, it would have gone flying and would have got hit all around or gone for a spin.

That is one bad crash!!
Quote:

Just as I got back to my car, I saw a Red Wagon R in similar condition a few meters away. Will get the pics tomorrow. This is a separate accident.

Safe Driving everyone!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RajaTaurus (Post 1365001)
Santro looks like something hit it from the side-front when it was stationery (or was at a very low speed). If it were moving, it would have gone flying and would have got hit all around or gone for a spin.

If anything hit a stationary car as light as this one, so hard, the car would fly off anyways, backwards. Hence I think it was the Santro that hit a heavy vehicle and jammed in. So the localized damage.

Maybe not a truck, a divider or a low concrete structure?

OT: That reminds me, when traveling from Vashi towards Mumbai, if you take the right just before Mankhurd, the link road to Eastern Express Highway/ Chedda Nagar, towards the end of that road, some idiot (Cidco) has built a solid cement block right into the middle of right-most lane! Be careful there.

My god, the Santro looks horrible!! Whats with the driver's door, inside out or what?

crap, look at the right front tire on the santro :Shockked:.
wonder what must have caused this

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1363442)
When was this taken, coz i saw the same or very similar accident @ Thoppur ghat section about a month back. That place has become torturous, with zillion bumps to slow traffic. .........
Very unscientific traffic system if you ask me.

People be careful while driving this stretch. Excellent surface but very dangerous.

I have seen many heavy vehicles crash at this ghat section underestimating the tarmac, hence felt that these bumps were of welcome move. Slowing down traffic at this place is a must.. esp while going towards Salem from Krishnagiri

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surprise (Post 1366354)
I have seen many heavy vehicles crash at this ghat section underestimating the tarmac, hence felt that these bumps were of welcome move. Slowing down traffic at this place is a must.. esp while going towards Salem from Krishnagiri

This section is also very curvy. So you can loose the traction very easily.

Quote:

Safe Driving everyone!!

Oh!Thats one of a very bad accident!
Hope the driver and other occupants inside were safe.
Waiting for the Wagon-R pics.

BTW, In this thread I've seen so many bad accident, Hope the rash drivers and the people who drink & drive take some lesson from this and soon we get to see no such pic in this thread. :)

VT

There was a serious Verna Accident near Vellore on Monday afternoon at 1.30 PM. About 20 KM after vellore towards bangalore.

Anyone seen anything? or heard?

5 guys heading back to bangalore crashed into a marraige attendees carrying Eicher truck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by *VT* (Post 1366692)
Waiting for the Wagon-R pics.

Tomorrow.... promise!! Th idea of this thread is most probably just that, to put sense into rash drivers.

I think that is the same reason the police leave these accident cars in full public view.

found this on Tilak Road, Pune.

Thats some rear ending. Was it being charged by mad blind bulls or what ?
I shudder to think of the jolt the passengers must have received had there been anyone present in the vehicle at that time.