Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-176.html)

No, that's a NHC and a container dropped onto it.
For more info, I'm attaching the entire article

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1354769)
Wangor R is it ? Looks like an army tank ran over it. Very sad indeed.
May Almighty Allah protect us all from a sudden death. Ameeen!

Its a Honda City and it says that the car was flattened with the impact of a container truck that fell over it.

May the victim's soul RIP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferno (Post 1354776)

No sir, that car is the ANHC..
Do look at the positioning of the intaglio i-VTEC badge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inferno (Post 1354776)

I can assure you 100% that is a ANHC not NHC. take a look at the boot shape as well as rear door design, it has a quarter glass and has that sharp edge which the NHC did not have.

Hmmm.. the rear tail light design also makes me believe that it is an ANHC!

whatever the car might have been its a ghastly and very unfortunate accident!

yeah, you guys are right, Its an ANHC. I stand corrected.
Even the door trims say loudly that its an ANHC but alas I got confused.

And my "No, its NHC" was for someone who posted that its a Wagon R, vid6639's post showed up after I posted.

I saw this car yesterday myself at around 12 noon while going to Manesar. It is indeed ANHC. It was on NH8 after Haldiram toll gate towards Jaipur.

The accident happened much before that because the car was on the left side of the road and nobody near it. I thought it might had happened few days ago.

How unfortunate end of a life without any fault of the person driving the car.

Also what an end of a wonderful new car. :(

thats a sad crash. It just implies you are not safe on the road (not that you are safe at home too) cos someones mistake can prove serious to you.

Just read this in TOI

Businessman crushed to death on highway - Delhi - Cities - The Times of India

The only way, I could make out that it was an ANHC involved in the mishap was a look at the mangled boot.
No fault of car driver, what can one do about such an incident?

I also the pic in newspaper. It was horrible.
In interest of their own safety, drivers should avoid tailgating such heavy vehicles.

RIP Brother. It is undeed a very unfortunate incident. As someone mentioned, avoid tailgating heavy vehicles. Its scary :(

A very sad incident. I always used to imagine if it were possible for the containers to slip off. I am sad this has happened. One of the worst accidents I have seen.

This means the Jazz is also a weak vehicle. Imagine paying a premium and not having safety. What\'s the use of ABS & Airbags in a matchbox like this.

Most of the Korean and Japanese vehicles are light weight and of flimsy build, but most of European cars, especially German ones, are built stronger.

But no car will survive an unfortunate accident like this.

Sadly we see so many accidents on roads, but refuse to learn any lessons and do not take any preventive actions. This is true for the Govt., police and public - in fact everybody.