Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-173.html)

I saw this ZEN at a MASS, the owner told that it was hit from behind by a i10 :Shockked: & that too at very low speed, as a result it hit an Indigo in front. As per the owner, both the other cars escaped unhurt.

See, how the chasis has got completely mis-aligned at an impact speed of <30 km/hr.
What about NCAP crash test rating of Maruti cars?

Saw this 10 mins ago.
Was returning home.
This Qualis was all flames and I was told that the tank was full.
Dunno what happened.
Will read it tomorrow in newspaper and then will post here.
I was watching it from a distance.
Soon enough fire brigade came and controlled the fire.
This happened around 600-700 mts away from my house.

Sorry for the bad quality. Phone cam pics clicked at night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitBahl (Post 1343142)
Saw this 10 mins ago.
Was returning home.
Dunno what happened.

Oh that was horrible! do post the details soon.

OMG, Qualis gone into flames! Plz Provide more information once you get some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SumitBahl (Post 1343142)
Saw this 10 mins ago.
Was returning home.
Dunno what happened.

Was it a call center cab or a private one. Are the call center cabs in Chandigarh notorious too like in Delhi?

Do post the updates once you get them.

anyone saw the accident close to southX where a Ambassador crushed under LPG tanker and a black sedan also lying crushed ahead.
I just passed by the site stopped for a min to take a close look...Ambassador was in bad state (UP11 Taxi).I really doubt if the driver of ambassador survived.I wonder what happened to black sedan.After seeing the site,was not very keen in clicking pictures although.Hope every one survived (Optimism).
If anyone else can dare to click pics do post for others.

More over i have been going through the whole thread from last few days and it had left be shocked that i really feel sick driving now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by keralshobhit (Post 1343355)
anyone saw the accident close to southX where a Ambassador crushed under LPG tanker and a black sedan also lying crushed ahead.
I just passed by the site stopped for a min to take a close look...Ambassador was in bad state (UP11 Taxi).I really doubt if the driver of ambassador survived.I wonder what happened to black sedan.After seeing the site,was not very keen in clicking pictures although.Hope every one survived (Optimism).
If anyone else can dare to click pics do post for others.

More over i have been going through the whole thread from last few days and it had left be shocked that i really feel sick driving now.

Where excatly in South ex ? I may be passing thru S-ex after my shift.

After Moolchand underpass and before southx flyover on the left.

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_shanz (Post 1343326)
Oh that was horrible! do post the details soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvvikram (Post 1343340)
OMG, Qualis gone into flames! Plz Provide more information once you get some.

Just checked the newspaper, there is nothing in there today.
It was late at night, so probably will have something by tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harishnayak (Post 1343347)
Was it a call center cab or a private one. Are the call center cabs in Chandigarh notorious too like in Delhi?

Do post the updates once you get them.

Cab drivers are notorious everywhere. :)
The registration of the vehicle was private.
But, you never know, sometime these cab walas run private cars as taxis to save on taxes.

boy, now that is not an IKONic view you would get to see everyday!!

Saw this Linea while returning from home. Brand new, Unregistered, owners inside. One between the legs I say!
@Bumblebee86: That pic is right there on the first page of this thread! :)

:Shockked:.....i cant imagine the mental anguish the owner might be undergoing right now!! I wonder whether he was returning from the showroom when it occured!!

@Bumblebee86: That pic is right there on the first page of this thread!
sorry prince_pervez, i didnt notice that the picture was in the first page. I am just getting used to this whole new thing of posting, so its gonna be a while for me to master the trade!!!

Price pervez

:Shockked: Some biker :Frustrati rear ended that car or he himself banged a pole (very unlikely) and without number plate i hope this didnt happen as soon as they came out of showrooms after taking delivery. Hope that boot door is available as spare part as rear lights look intact but this will burn whole in the pocket again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumblebee86 (Post 1343459)
sorry prince_pervez, i didnt notice that the picture was in the first page. I am just getting used to this whole new thing of posting, so its gonna be a while for me to master the trade!!!

Thats ok Bumblebee86 :). Just go through the posting rules of the Forum. You wouldn't like to be infracted like I was (Check the infraction number near my avtaar.) And yes, Welcome to the Forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince_pervez (Post 1343451)
Saw this Linea while returning from home. Brand new, Unregistered, owners inside. One between the legs I say!
@Bumblebee86: That pic is right there on the first page of this thread! :)

That's a test-drive car belonging to Concorde - Dairy Circle!