Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-144.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by emkay456 (Post 1269981)
Today's DNA Navi Mumbai supplement carries yet another accident at the Palm Beach / Uran road intersection. From the look of it a Honda City overshot the signal and rammed an Indica sideon. Nice to see the Honda front completely smashed with Indica side steel crumpled. Honda driver deserved it for ignoring the signal !!

I agree that the City driver deserved banging on to something, did the Indica guy, who was 'perhaps' following rules, deserve it?

Palm Beach is one motorist's nightmare. I dreaded driving on that road, especially during early mornings/late nights. Usually preferred the highway instead. The worst case on the Palm Beach were Auto guys, who'd take turns without even bothering to check if something was approaching.

Saw this Sumo in front of Spice mall in Noida today. Looks like a BPO cab. Wasn't able to click good pics as the traffic light turned green when I started clicking. Check out the Santro being driven without anyone in the drivers seat... :D

Motor driving trainning college? what is that?

so are we going to see a Motor Driving Training University soon?

and that Santro might have dual steering wheel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 1273167)

School is better than Institute
College is better than School
University is better than College
Open University is better than everything else.
Take a pick which one you want stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fx45 (Post 1273167)

actually the guy was controlling the clutch and accelerator while sitting on the left and the steering wheel with his right hand.. there was no dual steering :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastActionHero (Post 1273736)
actually the guy was controlling the clutch and accelerator while sitting on the left and the steering wheel with his right hand.. there was no dual steering :eek:

:Shockked:how does he change gears? was it an auto tranny

Post deleted. You cannot upload photo from external hosting. Go through the link given below.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-team-bhp.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by dockap (Post 1274023)
:Shockked:how does he change gears? was it an auto tranny

With his right hand. I've seen this. Driver will be sitting in the passenger's seat. He will control the steering wheel from that position. Gears with his right hand. But he is supposed to do this when there is a learner with him.
Not when there is no one in the driver's seat!!!:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastActionHero (Post 1273026)
Saw this Sumo in front of Spice mall in Noida today. Looks like a BPO cab. Wasn't able to click good pics as the traffic light turned green when I started clicking.

Looks like the Sumos rolled over atleast once. Probably negotiating a curve in high speed.

Within a week of my posting regarding a Swift accident claiming a family on the Expressway, another accident yesterday claims another family. This Swift is supposed to have gone out of control hitting the divider and rolling down 40 feet !! Guess this must have happened on the Ghat section. Seems people are throwing caution to the wind and driving at high speeds using the Swift stock tyres probably.

Saw this at the Body shop. According to the mechanic all 4 people died on the spot when the car's left side hit a stationary truck. He did not know where the accident had occurred. Happened 3-4 days back.

thats an optra, isnt it?

Yes. It is an Optra Magnum

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastActionHero (Post 1275200)
Yes. It is an Optra Magnum

Does not the magnum comes with front airbags? The pics suggest that no airbags were deployed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD (Post 1275239)
Does not the magnum comes with front airbags? The pics suggest that no airbags were deployed.

And No ABS too! (correct me if I am wrong)
The car seems to have taken the hit at a very high speed!

^^ AFAIK the LT model comes with both ABS and Airbags. The LS model does not have ABS but still has airbags(not sure).