Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-1372.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_naik (Post 3979638)

Here is a picture of how two wheelers drive on this road. The bikers on extreme left seem to have some sense but the one on the extreme right lane (fast lane) is putting his life at risk.

Attachment 1509499

I will take a contrarian view.

You can not educate those 2 and 3 wheeler drivers to use the left lane. So, more often than not, you will find the left lane to be vacant, free of any traffic as all stick to their right. Just use it :D

Second reason is, if you drive on TN highways [I have no reason to believe that the scene is any different in other parts of the country anyway], you will find that the people driving in the wrong side of the median - there are plenty of them - stick to at least one rule KEEP LEFT. So, they will be coming in the wrong direction in the RIGHT lane. So, stick to your left lane and you will go home quick and safe. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Naren (Post 3981045)
There were no other occupants and driver did fracture his finger. Pics you have posted projects like punto is totally crumpled. I will post better pics shared by a friend of him.

Yup. I did say all occupants, doesn't translate to fully loaded.

Thanks for these pics, gives a better idea as to how well the car has taken the impact.

Saw these pics of a brand new Suzuki Vitara Brezza shared by someone in the Team Fiat Moto Club Facebook page.

Not sure where and how this accident took place but looking at the condition of the vehicle, I shudder at the thought of the occupants.:Shockked:

Source: Team Fiat Moto Club

Quote:

Originally Posted by //M (Post 3981164)
Not sure where and how this accident took place but looking at the condition of the vehicle, I shudder at the thought of the occupants.:Shockked:

No doubt that the vehicle had a bad collusion, but I guess to retrieve the occupants lots of cutting of the body (of the vehicle) was done. The A piller and the upper beam in the second picture shows the cutting.

Looks like the drive was 'going crazy' on the purchase of the new vehicle resulting in this. The factory seat covers are still intact :Shockked:

That Vitara Brezza is a scary sight :eek:
Wonder what speeds the driver would've been doing.

How much ever light any car has been built, to be damaged like this takes some serious speeds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanth.anand (Post 3978738)
I took couple of minutes to realise that it is actually a Punto (even though you've written it).
Probably a wide angle photo would've helped.

Quote:

I will post better pics shared by a friend of him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRIV3R (Post 3981105)
Thanks for these pics, gives a better idea as to how well the car has taken the impact.

Thanks Dr.Naren the pics show how intact the passenger cabin is even after impact with a much bigger vehicle.
The earlier pictures created an image as thought the entire car is crushed beyond recognition!

Quote:

There were no other occupants and driver did fracture his finger. Pics you have posted projects like punto is totally crumpled. I will post better pics shared by a friend of him.

Car has taken the impact really well. The passenger compartment is intact without any deformation on the A pillar. Even the front quarter glass is intact.

Another one accident pic i saw on facebook today, according to the post it hit a auto and then the wall.
The 3 passengers got out of the car without any injury. I am just posting, what i saw on facebook.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-img_2926.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahulkool (Post 3981600)
Another one accident pic i saw on facebook today, according to the post it hit a auto and then the wall.
The 3 passengers got out of the car without any injury. I am just posting, what i saw on facebook.

Attachment 1510236

This looks like more of a tumble and roll-over after driver loosing the control. No major impact on the vehicle. Nice to see the car in shape:thumbs up

Can any one identify this vehicle ? I am not able to do so. It happened in Telangana state near Kamareddy.
Pic is from local daily. Looks like horrible crash and all 5 were no more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doylthippo (Post 3982106)
Can any one identify this vehicle ? I am not able to do so. It happened in Telangana state near Kamareddy.

I just saw this on the news channel, its Alto. Very reckless driving by the truck and this alto. The truck however tries to avoid the accident in the last sec, but wasn't successful.

Quote:

It's an Alto. It was crushed like an empty soda can between 2 trucks.

The visuals which are very disturbing was aired on CNN-IBN.

Quote:

looks like horrible crash and all 5 were no more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by landcruiser123 (Post 3982129)

The visuals which are very disturbing was aired on CNN-IBN.

Take a look at @IndiaToday's Tweet: https://twitter.com/IndiaToday/statu...618235392?s=09

Here are the visuals. Warning: It's extremely disturbing.

Yes, Extremely disturbing Sir.
It looks like both the alto driver and truck driver are racing ahead to take right turn from the highway. Hope the second truck driver has not expected this and hence may be some delay in slamming the brakes. Anyways a fully loaded truck can not be stopped just like that in the fraction of seconds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by landcruiser123 (Post 3982187)
Take a look at @IndiaToday's Tweet: https://twitter.com/IndiaToday/statu...618235392?s=09

It looks like both the alto driver and truck driver were blind-folded and racing each other. This shows how idiotic people can be:Frustrati. Even if the third truck was not there, it still would have been a major crash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by landcruiser123 (Post 3982187)

Extremely disturbing video. But I am not able to understand what the Alto driver was trying to do. Did he get the overtaking from left of the 1st truck completely wrong.

The Super-Supreme court judge aka news-reader observes

'car was hit by two trucks'
'so what action has the police taken on the two truck drivers'

I pray hope that the truck driver(who was going straight) goes home soon.