Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-115.html)

that swift is total wreck!
sorry about your friend amit. pray he is fine wherever he is.
how did this happen?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajands (Post 1187354)
Amit V8, sorry to hear about your friend. May his soul R.I.P. how did this accident happen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 1187362)
Really sorry to hear about your friend amit,my their soul RIP...

they were a little drunk after dinner & before coming back home, they were out for a spin. a collision with a truck led to this, & probably my friend was sitting on the left rear side.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 (Post 1187287)
See the hood.
Its not straight like it should be.

I didn't think that was the hood.Seemed more like something in the background ( like a board or something). At the angle from which the pic was taken, the hood would have been quite high up to get the flat portion in the pic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1187332)
one of my friends passed away inside this car along with two others on last monday night, in front of eden gardens.

Sorry to hear that,Amit. May his soul rest in peace.

Accident took place at night.

The front axle of primary truck is out. The primary truck took down another truck along with him while tipping over. The rear differential shaft of the secondary truck broke probably due to traumatic heavy braking (not visible in the pic)

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit V8 (Post 1187411)
they were a little drunk after dinner & before coming back home, they were out for a spin. a collision with a truck led to this, & probably my friend was sitting on the left rear side.

Sorry about to hear about it, Amit!

And is this not the same Swift, which also had his friends, that BlackPearl had mentioned earlier? This accident happened at around 1.30~ am and the guys were celebrating a job offer that one of them got, isnt it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitin (Post 1187415)
I didn't think that was the hood.Seemed more like something in the background ( like a board or something). At the angle from which the pic was taken, the hood would have been quite high up to get the flat portion in the pic...

Nope, the hood is definitely seems to be out of place.

happened with one of my cousins,

Sorry to hear about that Amit.
That lancer is crushed. Both Swift and Lancer seems to be hit in the same way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashish.shenoy (Post 1187961)
happened with one of my cousins,

Looking at the dent in the front wheel rim, it seems they hit a large stone or climbed a divider causing the car to flip.

Happywheels even i was thinking of the same accident pics posted with a newspaper link by blackpearl.

Amit is it the same one.

may your friends soul rest in peace.

Lancer look too bad to me. Driver along with the passenger must be heart badly.

Is your cousin and his passengers Ok ? The Lancer seems to have taken a terrible pounding....

This accident happened a few years back on the expressway. Friends were driving to Pune. They a few drinks at Panvel and the guy driving the car fell asleep.. Luckly no one died just one guy seriously injured and the rest with minor injuries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by egangsta (Post 1188615)
This accident happened a few years back on the expressway. Friends were driving to Pune. They a few drinks at Panvel and the guy driving the car fell asleep.. Luckly no one died just one guy seriously injured and the rest with minor injuries.

That's a horrible crash. Didn't the other guys notice when the driver was dozing off? :Shockked:

Never drink & drive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by egangsta (Post 1188615)

No one died!! It's nothing short of a miracle from the way car looks. I think they might have used up all the luck to survive that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by asr245 (Post 1188675)
No one died!! It's nothing short of a miracle from the way car looks. I think they might have used up all the luck to survive that one.

Miracle! Now you believe there are things as such! Looking at the photos, it is very surprising that anyone survived! Thank God.