Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-1140.html)

All I have to say is that there is no remedy to Stupid. It is that moment when your mind tells you to cut the throttle but your adrenaline rush overrides the instructions just to prove to someone that you're better. It all goes no where but down south from there.

It is hard to believe that people completely misjudge the power and the ferocity of their vehicles and forget the fact that they are on public roads. Never ever race on the road because no one is waiting to give you a trophy at the end of the street.

I request to every motorcyclist on the road to ride safe and wear your gear at all times and enjoy the dangerous hobby that motorcycling already is in the safest possible manner.

My condolences to the family of the passed away and wishing a speedy recovery and some brains to the injured.

DM99

Another accident involving bikes.

Two persons, including a 20-year-old motorcyclist, were killed in two separate accidents on Saturday night.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/46090897.cms

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhawalmakwana99 (Post 3636564)
Never ever race on the road because no one is waiting to give you a trophy at the end of the street.

That's an awesome statement - one that needs to be made into a bumper sticker! :) It's awesome, because it's true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhawalmakwana99 (Post 3636564)
Never ever race on the road because no one is waiting to give you a trophy at the end of the street.

Awesome Statement. clap:

This should go into all those Traffic Awareness sessions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanjaykk (Post 3636637)
Awesome Statement. clap:

This should go into all those Traffic Awareness sessions.

The mindset goes like this. More the vehicle power, one should go fast and going slow is below the dignity of the person and the bike. After all he/she has shelled out lakhs to buy a powerful beast.

Guwahati: People blocked NH-31 for several hours on Monday after an eight-year-old boy was killed in an accident in the Saukuchi area of Barpeta district.Himanga Jyoti Das, a student of third standard, was on his way to a nearby temple and was crossing the road when he was knocked down by a vehicle

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/46099858.cms

Heard from a colleague that just about an hour ago a lady on a 2-wheeler was knocked down by a car (that sped away without stopping) near the Infosys office on OMR Sholinganallur. Sadly the hit was fatal - not sure if the lady was wearing a helmet. We passed the scene some 30mins later, and the place was still blocked with people. Feel sad for the family that will have to bear this gruesome news.

Today while coming to office I saw two school kids in uniform, riding a Pulsar 220 to school near the trident Hotel. The parents must be absolute idiots. Mere mammals. What more can I say?:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gansan (Post 3637030)
Today while coming to office I saw two school kids in uniform, riding a Pulsar 220 to school near the trident Hotel. The parents must be absolute idiots. Mere mammals. What more can I say?:Frustrati

I see scores of school students riding two-wheelers with pillions and a select few, driving cars to their schools early morn when I leave for work. Never noticed anyone wearing a helmet. Last year, 2 school girls riding an Activa were knocked down by a tipper truck when they were returning back and lost their lives.

Bad parenting really.

A concrete mixer truck had overturned near the Marathalli underpass yesterday. BTP reported the accident on FB in the afternoon and i noticed the truck lying on the right lane in the evening. The driver cabin was completely smashed. Sorry no pictures since i was driving. Passed the same spot this morning and the truck had been removed.

Quote:

Today while coming to office I saw two school kids in uniform, riding a Pulsar 220 to school

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 3637080)
I see scores of school students riding two-wheelers with pillions and a select few, driving cars to their schools early morn when I leave for work.

Seem to be the trend nowadays! Once happened to witness an FZ1000 driven very carefully and sedately by a fully geared up rider, being intimidated by 2 college students on their Pulsar 150. They were teasing the FZ rider by ripping up the pulsar in heavy traffic, no safety gear whatsoever. I was expecting a show from the FZ. Instead, the FZ rider pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the idiots to carry on with their imbecile lives and disappear into the horizon. Really felt a lot of respect for the guy!

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 3637080)
I see scores of school students riding two-wheelers with pillions and a select few, driving cars to their schools early morn when I leave for work. Never noticed anyone wearing a helmet. Last year, 2 school girls riding an Activa were knocked down by a tipper truck when they were returning back and lost their lives.

Bad parenting really.

Two months back, while going home from office, I have seen 4 school going children on a Hero splendour:Shockked:. One was sitting on the tank and taking care of the handle and acceleration. The one behind him, guess what he was doing?

He was applying brakes:deadhorse.

Yesterday, I saw an ecosport that was hit on the driver side. This was on the IIT signal, at 4PM. Side & curtain airbags had been deployed and it looked like a total loss. Any news on that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shubhodeepdas@g (Post 3636553)
It's not a continuous white line. It's a regular dashed line straight section. It's possible that the bike was tailing the faster cars we see later in the video. Given how people drive on ECR, the Etios seems to have made a move to overtake something right after passing the faster cars and caught the biker. Even if the bike was doing 120 kmph, which I really doubt, and the Etios a healthy 80, they will be closing in at an alarming 55 meters per second.

The cars came after the accident and stopped to help out the victims. One of the car owners is a doctor who helped speed up the process of the ambulance coming and taking them to the hospital.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GKR9900 (Post 3637104)
Once happened to witness an FZ1000 driven very carefully and sedately by a fully geared up rider, being intimidated by 2 college students on their Pulsar 150... Instead, the FZ rider pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the idiots to carry on with their imbecile lives and disappear into the horizon. Really felt a lot of respect for the guy!

Man, that FZ guy should be a role model. He truly earned the right to his ride.