Team-BHP - Accidents in India | Pics & Videos
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Road Safety (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/)
-   -   Accidents in India | Pics & Videos (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/109249-accidents-india-pics-videos-1079.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarvodaya (Post 3524230)
Got this through my friend. Apparently crashed into road divider.]

Not sure, but can be the accident mentioned at post 6518.

Saw this some time back near Hebbal, Bangalore. Donno how and when it happened.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-wp_20140906_17_46_00_pro.jpg

PS: Photo was taken when the traffic was almost standstill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adi22 (Post 3524365)
God help those who were inside. When will we see Airbags & ABS becoming mandatory. Just annoying to see lives damaged in such a way.

From the look of the impact, even airbags would not be of much help. The Steering wheel have moved passed the driver's head rest.

Reporting a major mishap that has happened today on the Film City Flyover in Noida. There were 2 cars involved in it. One was a White colored Honda City and the other was a Xylo as I am told. The Honda City was rear ended so bad that it was first dragged for a few feet and finally it fell off from the flyover from almost 20 feet high elevation.

The news was given to me by my mom and subsequently by my brother who works for a news channel here in Sector 16A. I reached the spot and took a couple of pics but could not click the cars since cops were standing there to clear the debris lying on the road and the building traffic jam.

The occupants as I am told were in terrible condition with chances of survival being minimal since there were massive blood stains on the car.

Pics:

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-photo1944.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-photo1942.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-photo1941.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-photo1940.jpg

Thanks.

Akash, just cannot imagine being hit or pushed off so hard that a car can go over the concrete railing and fall to the other side. What is shocking is that the concrete & iron rails are not in as bad state as they should be.

Sorry to know that survivors are unlikely, but sincerely pray for their recovery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by saket77 (Post 3526352)
Akash, just cannot imagine being hit or pushed off so hard that a car can go over the concrete railing and fall to the other side. What is shocking is that the concrete & iron rails are not in as bad state as they should be.

Sorry to know that survivors are unlikely, but sincerely pray for their recovery.

Saket Bhai, for me too its really unbelievable to know that the constructed part of the wall had no damage and only the railing got damaged. Also the wall is about 5 feet high and 1/2 feet high railing is there on it. It was a scary scene and I am unable to remove those car pics from my mind. This is the 2nd gruesome accident that I had witnessed in my life. The 1st one is definitely beyond comprehension which took place in 2009 February killing the son of a Royal family from Himachal in Noida at about 3am in the morning.

Thanks

"Ganpatti Bappa Moriya" :D

These guys were heading for "Ganpati visarjan". The driver took a sharp turn at MG market area, Hyderabad without caring about law of physics and the tempo flipped. Since Ganpati were also traveling with them, all of them got saved by the grace of him. Though few of them got injured and hospitalized by the locals.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-2014_9image_13_51_237292000grll1.jpg

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-2014_9image_13_52_009352000ghcopyll1.jpg

http://www.punjabkesari.in/news/article-282479

This accident happened last week on GST road near Maraimalai nagar. It was a Kerala registered car and a Vento(i suppose) that had crashed into a SETC bus from behind at high speeds. The impact was such that only the passenger cabin was remaining. The driver's cabin was in smithereens. Not sure what happned to the occupants. It looked like the car was rear-ended from behind too.

When i went to work, I passed the place at around 10:30 and there was nothing. When i reached office, I realized that I had forgot my laptop at home and returned to get it, this accident had happened some where betweetn 10:30 to 11:00 AM.

I'm really sorry about the pic. I was not able to take it from an correct angle due to the traffic and presence of cops on the scene.

Does anyone else know more about this accident?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielthomas (Post 3526499)
This accident happened last week on GST road near Maraimalai nagar. It was a Kerala registered car and a Vento(i suppose) that had crashed into a SETC bus from behind at high speeds. The impact was such that only the passenger cabin was remaining. The driver's cabin was in smithereens. Not sure what happned to the occupants. It looked like the car was rear-ended from behind too.

That looks like a Fiesta Classic.
A proper under-run bar on that bus could have saved the cabin.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbppjpr (Post 3526460)

These guys were heading for "Ganpati visarjan". The driver took a sharp turn at MG market area, Hyderabad without caring about law of physics and the tempo flipped. Since Ganpati were also traveling with them, all of them got saved by the grace of him. Though few of them got injured and hospitalized by the locals.

Over excitement during festive season! Good that nobody was injured seriously as they all seem to be getting up from the topple in the picture. Pankaj bhai, cannot resist appreciating the timing of the pictures!

Saturday-Sunday night around 1:30 AM on the service road along NH8, across from runway 10-28. No cops around (high security area, aircraft come in very very low at this point), but a quickly gathering group of drivers who stopped their cars in the No Stopping zone - they subsequently uprighted the car and sent it on its way. Not sure whether the driver was drunk, trying out sidewall skiing, or both.

Accidents in India | Pics & Videos-flipped.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielthomas (Post 3526499)
This accident happened last week on GST road near Maraimalai nagar. It was a Kerala registered car and a Vento(i suppose) that had crashed into a SETC bus from behind at high speeds.

That is Ford Classic/old Fiesta.

Got this one from a Facebook group. The bumblebee Cruze, which was recently discussed in Tastefully Modified Cars in India thread has got involved in a nasty crash. Further details aren't available as of now.

The policemen in the background are utterly disinterested, aren't these guys trained to sharpen their reflexes and respond to situations swiftly. Maybe I am mistaken and that type of police personnel are to be found on some other planet.

Quote:

Quote:

Attachment 1284579

Attachment 1284580

http://www.punjabkesari.in/news/article-282479

Quote:

Originally Posted by khoj (Post 3526815)
The policemen in the background are utterly disinterested, aren't these guys trained to sharpen their reflexes and respond to situations swiftly. Maybe I am mistaken and that type of police personnel are to be found on some other planet.

Video of this accident here http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/497230/...hyderabad.html

If you notice clearly, it happened in a fraction of a second and all the cops rushed to rescue once the three wheeler turned turtle. Lets not blame the cops always, any sane person let alone a cop would have rushed to help and the cops did the same too.