Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Ride Safe
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2024, 10:58   #1
Senior - BHPian

Royal Enfield launches 'Crossroader' - India’s first riding jacket with Titanium sliders

Royal Enfield has launched what is said to be India’s first riding jacket with 100% Titanium sliders. The new Crossroader dual-sport riding jacket is priced at Rs 14,950 and is available at Royal Enfield dealerships and online.

Royal Enfield launches 'Crossroader' - India’s first riding jacket with Titanium sliders-banner_desktop_1850x732_b.jpg

The Royal Enfield Crossroader is said to be engineered with the brand’s two Weather technology to keep riders cool and comfortable in varying conditions. The jacket features KNOX Microlock Level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows, Ergo pro tech Level 2 back armours, and Level 1 chest armours. The jacket’s construction features Superflow Mesh (450 Gsm 100% Poly) with durable CORDURA patches at critical areas like the shoulders and elbows.

Royal Enfield launches 'Crossroader' - India’s first riding jacket with Titanium sliders-banner_desktop_1850x732_b1.jpg

Reflective elements placed on the front and back maximize visibility and a standalone high-visibility Rain Jacket made with 8000MM Nylon helps keep the rider dry. The jacket also has waterproof transparent pockets for your ID and medical card, YKK zippers at the front and a TruDry waterproof pocket inside.

Link to Team-BHP news

Last edited by TusharK : 17th July 2024 at 11:00.
TusharK is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 26th July 2024, 06:50   #2

Re: Royal Enfield launches 'Crossroader' - India’s first riding jacket with Titanium sliders

I was confused between this one and Royal Enfield x Alpinestars Solano. This seems better equipped for touring and adventure rides. I have placed an order for this one from RE online store and have even got some 1500 discount which is pretty sweet. Let's see how this one really is.
Old 26th July 2024, 10:02   #3
BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield launches 'Crossroader' - India’s first riding jacket with Titanium sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacsf View Post
I was confused between this one and Royal Enfield x Alpinestars Solano. This seems better equipped for touring and adventure rides. I have placed an order for this one from RE online store and have even got some 1500 discount which is pretty sweet. Let's see how this one really is.
I think the Solana and the Gravity Drystar are both waterproof and don't require a separate waterproofing layer. That will be an added advantage if you are expected to ride a lot in rainy conditions and you already have a waterproof riding pants.
Old 26th July 2024, 23:07   #4

I finally bought it from a RE store at the discount that I got on their website for first time users. They simply asked how much was the final amount and cherry on top was a free RE duffel bag. I got my Crossroader jacket in black, although I had placed the order on their website for the white version who looked fantastic but not suitable for our dusty, muddy monsoon roads after some afterthought.

The armour inserts are thick and hefty and they do add some bulk to the jacket but overall fit and finish are top notch. Also included is a hi-viz rain liner. The armour protection covers back, elbows, chest and double layer armour around shoulders. One provided inside and the titanium ones outside.

I have cancelled my online order and the final cost of the jacket was ₹13500 which I find pretty decent for a newly launched product. I'll be using it for a ride tomorrow and will post some pictures after that.
Chacsf is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th July 2024, 13:55   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacsf View Post
I finally bought it from a RE store at the discount that I got on their website for first time users.
Please post a review after using it for some time. Photographs from all angles of the jacket are mandatory

Ride safe.
Cyborg is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks