Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Ride Safe
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2024, 16:24   #16

Thanks a lot folks. I went to Kaza and came back. It was a beautiful ride on my RE Meteor 350.

And, as each of you advised, I did not skimp on the riding gear. I was fully packed.

On the way to Chandigarh from Delhi was quite tough as I began in the peak evening traffic.

Chandigarh and onwards, and while returning from Kaza to Chandigarh, weather was just okay-ish. As I started climbing down the hills from Shimla, it was evening and still bearable.

Chandigarh to Delhi - I did in the morning. 7am to 12 noon. Again, could tolerate with a few water breaks.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience for me! Coming to the gear used, I have a Solace Furious riding jacket, RE's Tso Kar Riding Trousers and Clover gloves. Removed the backside padding in jacket and that's it.

This was the itinerary I followed. Though I had some other plan, it kept changing on the fly!

Day 1: Delhi to Chandigarh (left at 6pm from Delhi, reached at 11pm)
Day 2: Chandigarh to Pooh (6.30am to 6.30pm)
Day 3: Pooh to Kaza (went to Pin Valley on the way) (7.30am to 5.30pm)
Day 4: Kaza to Chandigarh (6.30am to 10.30pm)
Day 5: Chandigarh to Delhi (7am to 12 noon)

Day 1 was uncomfortable with stop and go traffic but others, it was more or less good.

Last edited by Axe77 : 28th May 2024 at 11:31. Reason: Merging back to back posts. Edited out duplicate content caused by merging.
gopalggk is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks