Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2010, 19:38   #631
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdoctorind View Post
Ram perfect, do I get to drive one of your cars? My PP is out of action with the water pump damaged.
Sure Shiva..You can drive my Fiatsany time.

Arun..Waiting for the torrid heat to set back.Its killing to take these beauties in this scalding heat.
Old 27th May 2010, 00:01   #632
Senior - BHPian

Ya Ya! Shiva hop in to one of his car, last time at the FCCH meet he had some BOLERO action in his super select & Delight.
Old 1st June 2010, 13:23   #633
Senior - BHPian

Our FCCH thread has gone dry.Shiva,Bala how about some updates from your restorations?
FCCH Chaity drive is still taking its shape due to some delays and also we need a respite from this hot weather.
Old 1st June 2010, 13:40   #634
BANNED

Ram Garu, how many new members have joined FCCH? And be ready to face high rates for Fiat cars and Parts henceforth.!
Old 1st June 2010, 16:04   #635
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiatMyLife View Post
Ram Garu, how many new members have joined FCCH? And be ready to face high rates for Fiat cars and Parts henceforth.!
when we started we had about 7 members on Feb 2010.Now the count has risen to 20.
High rates for Fiat cars and parts is now an imminent phenomenon.
Old 1st June 2010, 16:43   #636
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Our FCCH thread has gone dry.Shiva,Bala how about some updates from your restorations?
FCCH Chaity drive is still taking its shape due to some delays and also we need a respite from this hot weather.
Ram updates on my elegant as follows

1. Suspension done up and fixed on the car
2. Steering box / rod being painted in silver / black combination as I type this
3. Engine work to start now
Old 1st June 2010, 18:04   #637
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdoctorind View Post
Ram updates on my elegant as follows

1. Suspension done up and fixed on the car
2. Steering box / rod being painted in silver / black combination as I type this
3. Engine work to start now
Shiva..I myself so you elegant few days back and things are pacing up for completion.Im waiting for the gand day to see the completed Elegab ttake to streets.

Bala..How is your APPU doing? When do we get to see her?
Old 1st June 2010, 23:02   #638
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Shiva..I myself so you elegant few days back and things are pacing up for completion.Im waiting for the gand day to see the completed Elegab ttake to streets.

Bala..How is your APPU doing? When do we get to see her?
Ya Ram I also feel out FCCH thread has gone dry, may be because we haven't planned anything. Wow I didn't know we have 20 cars/members with us. Let's meet with the entire population and this time no excuse from the members its should be strict attendence I just want to see FCCH with its wings spread (entire cars with members).

My Appu is still the way it has come home as I am not finding time with my boring office work. I have planned few this this weekend and lets see how it works.

Appu is all ours (FCCH) you can see anytime. I shall drive her soon to you guys. Mean while parts procurement has started. I have got few parts for her and I am very Delighted with each and every part I get for her.

I hope this change in wheather should bring some dip in the temprature (else its a punishment now-a-days going out in HYD) a humble request please plant trees this rainy season...atleast one.

On a lighter note: Ram were you in a rush or worried of FCCH thread going dry you have missed some alphabets in your post, chill CAPTAIN we shall have a flooding here very soon
Old 2nd June 2010, 00:00   #639
Senior - BHPian

Bala..good to hear that APPU is getting into Shape.
I had few calls from new members,one members wants us to desparately maintain his 82 Fiat.I will soon post pics.
Old 2nd June 2010, 00:12   #640
Senior - BHPian

Ya Ram Appu will be back to shape and this time to make heads turn. Because of my Jeep project she has to wait for some time, mean while I have got Delight steering wheel, aluminium door handles, front windsheild beading and there are few more to go. I am delighted with each and every part I am getting and I am sure will all you guys helping me Appu is going to be a companion for ever.

"I say love comes in different forms". this time a 82 premier padmini, why not he must be having all good reasons to maintain the car. All the best for the owner and the car.

By the by why don't we have a small drive lets say starting from Masabtank till Golkonda with all the 20 cars someday sir?
Old 2nd June 2010, 00:25   #641
Senior - BHPian

Bala..Gandipet would be better as we can park the cars in a nice formation there.
Old 3rd June 2010, 00:09   #642
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Bala..Gandipet would be better as we can park the cars in a nice formation there.
Yes and apart from that its a cool location where we can beat the heat at the river shore. I'm not sure about the water levels this season. I know we have to wait till the temprature comes down and the good news is that the monsoons might hit AP by 8th June.
Old 4th June 2010, 00:38   #643
Senior - BHPian

As the days pass by the temperature is also dipping slowly and as per the news the monsoons gonna hit city soon it does give the signs of the same, so we should be able to drive the angels soon in the cool breeze, cloudy skies. Folks get ready for the Hutch song "rain drops keep falling on my hair...".
Old 4th June 2010, 00:42   #644
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Hutch song "rain drops keep falling on my hair...".
Lol..Bala..Its "Rain drops keep falling on my head" and its not Hutch song.
Its a classic yesteryear movie soundtrack sung by BJ THomas in the film "Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid" Starring Paul Newman and Robert Redford.
Old 4th June 2010, 00:51   #645
Senior - BHPian

Its a classic yesteryear movie soundtrack sung by BJ THomas in the film "Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid" Starring Paul Newman and Robert Redford.[/quote]

Oh My God Ram, see I am so ignorant. I am sorry Ram for the error in lyrics and ignoring the fact I am watched by an expert (movies association guy ) . I got a new thing to learn today.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks