Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2024, 15:50   #1
BHPian

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh

Central Automobiles: Highly Recommended Shop for Oils,Lubricants, Greases, Additives and Filters

Located in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, Central Automobiles has become a go-to destination for car owners and enthusiasts alike for sourcing consumables. With over 25 years of experience, the shop is known for its friendly service and reliable products, offering a wide range of high-quality oils and filters. Whether you're a regular customer or new to the shop, you'll find everything you need to keep your vehicle in top condition.

A Range of Quality Products
They stock premium oils from top brands like Liquimoly, Mannol, Amsoil, etc. They also carry essential filters—air, oil, and cabin filters—that fit all car models. You can also find gear oils, greases, and various additives to keep your car in top shape.

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh-whatsapp-image-20240529-3.44.31-pm-1.jpeg

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh-whatsapp-image-20240529-3.44.31-pm.jpeg

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh-whatsapp-image-20240529-3.44.32-pm-1.jpeg

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh-whatsapp-image-20240523-9.29.21-pm.jpeg

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh-whatsapp-image-20240523-9.29.20-pm.jpeg

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh-whatsapp-image-20240523-9.29.19-pm.jpeg

Easy and Convenient Shopping
What sets them apart is its customer-focused approach. You can browse their products on online marketplaces or simply place an order directly via WhatsApp at 9907025323. They pride themselves on quick shipping, ensuring that you get what you need without delay.

Personal Experience
As a regular customer, I can vouch for the excellent service and quality products at Central Automobiles. The owner Ankit is always ready to help with recommendations and advice, making the shopping experience pleasant and personalized.

Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh-whatsapp-image-20240529-3.44.32-pm.jpeg
Products that I personally purchased from Ankit

For fellow car enthusiasts, especially TBHPians, if you're looking for a reliable shop to source oils,lubricants, greases, filters, etc. don't hesitate to contact Central Automobiles on WhatsApp at 9907025323. You'll appreciate their dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.

Google Maps Link

Regards
Ashton Castelino

Last edited by Ashtoncastelino : 29th May 2024 at 16:09.
Ashtoncastelino is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 29th May 2024, 20:53   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Store for Oils, Greases, Additives and Filters | Central Automobiles, Ujjain, Madya Pradesh

I've dealt with Ankit directly once when I got an Amsoil All-In-One. Decently priced and shipped real quick. I think this place is called Mini Shopee on amazon. They deal in oils, additives, and Mahle and Sofima filters.
vigsom is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks