Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2024, 19:12   #1
BHPian

Wheel balancing & alignment by an expert one-man operation | Wheels and Tyres (Attingal, Trivandrum)

First off, this is not an elaborate set up, but rather an one-man operation. That one man is the reason I am writing this up. He knows his job and puts an effort into it. As a Safari 2.2 owner, he has gone out of his way to ensure it drives well (for a vehicle that is hard to keep in alignment). He drove the vehicle first, noticed the behavior himself, made necessary corrections, drove himself again to ensure that the correction is adequate and made me drive for feedback. This is a refreshing change since all other places that I have been to relies solely on the computer, which might be enough for new cars, but just isn't enough for an older one like mine. Both times I went to him, I drove off highly satisfied with his work.

I would highly recommend this establishment for issues with wheels and alignment.

Location on map

The building right next to BP petrol pump, Mamom (facing the highway).

Wheel balancing & alignment by an expert one-man operation | Wheels and Tyres (Attingal, Trivandrum)-image00001.jpg

Wheel balancing & alignment by an expert one-man operation | Wheels and Tyres (Attingal, Trivandrum)-image00002.jpg

Last edited by libranof1987 : 12th April 2024 at 09:27. Reason: Updating Google Maps URL
darklord is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks