Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:00   #1111
BHPian

Took Delivery of my Manza Red q-jet aura abs yesterday, its awesome car, great space.

will be buying Alloys from Tata showroom soon , they are asking 21k for 5 alloys.
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:45   #1112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahss_11 View Post
Took Delivery of my Manza Red q-jet aura abs yesterday, its awesome car, great space.

will be buying Alloys from Tata showroom soon , they are asking 21k for 5 alloys.
Congrats on the car Vahss_11. I think OEM alloys on manza look good. In my opinion, they are very elegant than being sporty. They are available in Noida @4k per piece+rs.150 per piece for centre hub cap. This price is w/o exchanging the old rims. Hope this helps.
Old 22nd July 2010, 10:46   #1113
BHPian

Quote:

Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the Manza Family.

Wooo 21k for 5 alloys are you sure? I thought it was close to 40-50k, can you please give more info about the alloys. Brand/Type etc in detail please. My Manza is around 4 months old now and i am looking to upgrade to Alloys and hence the query.
Old 22nd July 2010, 11:06   #1114
BHPian

they are from Tata's itself, the dealer told 21k for 5 alloys, its same as that on Golden Manza in ads.
Old 22nd July 2010, 12:41   #1115
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
they are from Tata's itself, the dealer told 21k for 5 alloys, its same as that on Golden Manza in ads.
Confirm the number of alloys, please. I was told Rs 20000 for 4 here. I was informed about a week back.

My local dealer did not update about the alloy wheels properly and so I bought some from outside. I really wanted those OEM ones
Old 22nd July 2010, 14:08   #1116
BHPian

5 alloys for 21k , confirmed 5 times while taking the delivery of the car and 3 times by calling them today.
Old 22nd July 2010, 17:42   #1117
BHPian

Quote:
5 alloys for 21k , confirmed 5 times while taking the delivery of the car and 3 times by calling them today.
Congratulations on your new car vahss.

In Mumbai it was 25k for 5 alloys + 200 Rs /per tyre as labor charges. You are getting a good deal mate. The original alloys are pretty neat.

Last edited by MihirC : 22nd July 2010 at 17:43.
Old 22nd July 2010, 17:52   #1118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by trrk View Post
Hi,

Confirm the number of alloys, please. I was told Rs 20000 for 4 here. I was informed about a week back.

My local dealer did not update about the alloy wheels properly and so I bought some from outside. I really wanted those OEM ones
Hi Rajesh, the OEM manza alloys are priced at 4k per wheel by Tata. This is what I am told by a Noida dealer. Plus 150 per piece is for centre hub caps which is a seperate part. I am not aware of the part numbers however the total cost for sure is 4,150 per wheel. This is without exchanging old rims and without including labor for wheel change. Not sure if the state wise prices will be different due to local taxes etc.
Old 23rd July 2010, 12:43   #1119
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Good. Then that is a good rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1234singla View Post
Hi Rajesh, the OEM manza alloys are priced at 4k per wheel by Tata. This is what I am told by a Noida dealer. Plus 150 per piece is for centre hub caps which is a seperate part. I am not aware of the part numbers however the total cost for sure is 4,150 per wheel. This is without exchanging old rims and without including labor for wheel change. Not sure if the state wise prices will be different due to local taxes etc.
My information is based on the news my old sales executive gave me over the phone. Moreover she wanted me to spread the news to others about the alloy wheels that they have in stock.

Prices should not vary that much.

I would be there next week for my Manza service and can confirm the prices then.
Old 24th July 2010, 12:38   #1120
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velmurugan View Post
Gothic Olive - is some what dark beige. This is the colour I have booked.
Ya Velmurugan i happened to see this color a couple of times on road in Bangalore and i had also visted one of the delaers here to see this color. It looks good. Most probably this is the color that i will be choosing. It looks luxurious and nicely polished.
Old 26th July 2010, 07:51   #1121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NUT-case View Post
The TD car that had only 400 km in the odo did not have a working horn and i was told it was because of some blown fuse.

The turbo lag is more evident in the 1st and 2nd gears
I did the TD of the Manza (petrol), and was satisfied overall, especially with the acres of space, ride quality and comfort

But again, the TD vehicle did not have a working horn. I was told that the vehicle had run 3500 kms, and was due for a check up ??

The acceleration in 2nd gear was a bit poor, and I am sure turbo lag cannot be the reason here, since it's a petrol car.

Anyone facing the above issues ?
Old 26th July 2010, 23:25   #1122
BHPian

I bought 5 alloys for 21k today, they look awesome on my red car.
Old 27th July 2010, 11:48   #1123
BHPian

congrats! pls create an ownership thread , write about the experience till now and also upload the pics.
Old 27th July 2010, 20:37   #1124
Ram
Senior - BHPian

Awesome and detailed review GTO! Congratulations.
The color of the illumination changing in the tach needle is an interesting feature.
Are there such things as aftermarket dead pedals?

And this is the 1st gen Manza.
I am sure that Tata marcom reads Team-BHP too.
The next version of Manza should incorporate many of the changes people have requested.

Tata sales volumes will go up tremendously if they let the taxi segment buy.
The volumes will
  • fund the next version earlier than typical
  • raise the standards of expectation of the man in the street, Which in turn will put pressure on all competitors to deliver more bang for the buck.
vahss_11, please post a pic of your alloys.
Old 1st August 2010, 23:18   #1125
BHPian

Hello everyone,
I have a question for all the Manza owners.
The power steering on my car is smooth when i start the car and remains that way for about 5 mins or so. Then it turns a little hard and during the course of time, it becomes even hard. Say i wait at a signal and keep the engine on, the RPM goes down a bit and then the PS becomes a little hard. At any point if i turn off and turn the car on again, the PS is smooth again for some time. My PS fluid level is fine. I am not saying that it is very hard (before the engine is turned on)

Do you guys have the same experience or is your PS smooth throughout your drive ? Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks !!

Most Viewed