Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2010, 13:00   #961
BHPian

Mihir, Isn't that price hike because of the hiked excise rate in the budget ?
Old 7th March 2010, 13:28   #962
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
they provided blaupunkt speakers? thats pretty good. i saw your thread, seems like the wiring is ready for the 2 6x9s on the parcel shelf.
Wiring is there all right, that's what led me to suspect maybe someone flicked them! what are 6x9s though. What brand is good in your opinion?
Old 7th March 2010, 13:49   #963
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishab.k View Post
Mihir, Isn't that price hike because of the hiked excise rate in the budget ?
hey rishab, check out my ownership thread for the accessories question you had.
Old 8th March 2010, 17:42   #964
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Queries.
1.Insurance is quoted at 18564. Can we get less from outside.

You can get a vastly reduced quote from outside. I got a quote for ~14K from Cholamandalam on their basic plan. They have more expensive quotes for value added services. Just shop around.
Old 8th March 2010, 17:55   #965
Senior - BHPian

Looks like Manza is selling well in Bangalore, spotted 4-5 Manza on road today :-)
Old 10th March 2010, 21:23   #966
BHPian

Which one of the Tata dealers (for sales) in Bangalore is better. Is it Prerana or Concorde and i have heard that KHT motors on Whitefield road is good but will be too far for me.And one more thing which is the better service centre is it prerana service or Concorde service stations.

Last edited by rki2007 : 10th March 2010 at 21:33. Reason: additional informations required
Old 10th March 2010, 23:05   #967
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
Which one of the Tata dealers (for sales) in Bangalore is better. Is it Prerana or Concorde and i have heard that KHT motors on Whitefield road is good but will be too far for me.And one more thing which is the better service centre is it prerana service or Concorde service stations.
As per me Concorde is good but they simply cant handle customers, you will have to wait hell lot of time for everything. I had got my Manza and had first service from concorde but it was not a pleasant experience. Had been to KHT motors service center, really liked the way they treat people and they did the required work in good fashion within time too. So for me i am going to KHT for all servicing in future. While i was at KHT met two other guys who were also not happy with Concorde so came to KHT to check out.
But no idea about Prerana.
Old 11th March 2010, 01:03   #968
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhil@Bengaluru View Post
As per me Concorde is good but they simply cant handle customers, you will have to wait hell lot of time for everything. I had got my Manza and had first service from concorde but it was not a pleasant experience. Had been to KHT motors service center, really liked the way they treat people and they did the required work in good fashion within time too. So for me i am going to KHT for all servicing in future. While i was at KHT met two other guys who were also not happy with Concorde so came to KHT to check out.
But no idea about Prerana.
I stay in the north part of Bangalore and the issue is that i cannot travel from this end to Whitefield. It becomes a heavy exercise for me to do that and more over the prerana people are having their service centre here in Peenya which might within the reacheable limits to me.
Old 11th March 2010, 08:12   #969
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rki2007 View Post
KHT is a new one so can't really comment on it.

As far as your second q goes? And one more thing which is the better service centre is it prerana service or Concorde service stations

Between the 2 it has to be Concorde.Have friends who have the Indica (not the vista) and they are in love with Concorde and one of them even picked up his car from Prerana but switched to Concorde.Reasons :"Can sit on top of the mechanics and get them to do what you want".
Old 11th March 2010, 11:56   #970
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin1 View Post
KHT is a new one so can't really comment on it.

As far as your second q goes? And one more thing which is the better service centre is it prerana service or Concorde service stations

Between the 2 it has to be Concorde.Have friends who have the Indica (not the vista) and they are in love with Concorde and one of them even picked up his car from Prerana but switched to Concorde.Reasons :"Can sit on top of the mechanics and get them to do what you want".
Ya i also have almost come to a conclusion by selecting the Concorde because as far as my experience is concerned Prerana people are very very irresponsible, they never keep up to their promises. I have had a bad experience more than once with the prerana people, be it Lalbagh road or the Rajajinagar. But worth to say here is that the Prerana sales at HSR Layout ie.., Agara juction is better than other prerana sales. Anyways i feel Concorde people being the Tata owned subsidiary even though not the best, but can definilty be better than the others.
The one attitude of the Tata people that i hate the most is that the salesmen and other staffs lack even the basic knowledge and they behave as if they are offering their cars free of cost to customers and looks like they are doing some charitable work to the car buyers.

The Customer realtionship mantra is never chanted by any of the Tata people.

Last edited by rki2007 : 11th March 2010 at 11:56. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 12th March 2010, 00:29   #971
BHPian

I received the following email from Tata Motors after the conclusion of their first survey:

Dear Manza Owner,

At the outset, we would like to Thank you for taking the 1st Manza Survey.

Some of the key understanding from the 1st Survey has been mentioned below. The sample size was close to 1300 respondents.

1. List the factors that influenced your purchase decision?

2. What other cars did you consider before purchasing the Manza?
On an overall basis, Swift Dzire; Fiesta & Linea amongst the top considerations before purchasing the Manza.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Manza Survey1.bmp (119.2 KB, 534 views)
File Type: bmp Manza Survey2.bmp (301.8 KB, 491 views)
Old 12th March 2010, 06:19   #972
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd5kvn View Post
I received the following email from Tata Motors after the conclusion of their first survey:

Dear Manza Owner,

Some of the key understanding from the 1st Survey has been mentioned below. The sample size was close to 1300 respondents.

On an overall basis, Swift Dzire; Fiesta & Linea amongst the top considerations before purchasing the Manza.

Very interesting survey. We will know the real effect of manza in a couple of months when the current back-orders saturate for suzuki.

Interesting to know that equal no. of folks considered dezire and linea
Old 12th March 2010, 10:00   #973
Senior - BHPian

About the service question.

If you want need serious work in the car ( Other then Oil change , Filter Cleaning and body wash ) get it done only at Concord.
They always have spares in stock and never turn you away stating that spare is ordered. Also thier technicians are best in Bangalore.

I had a lengthy chat with one of the Senior manager at Concord service station once, since Manipal is closed Concord has more customers then what they can handle. Also all the escalations to TML from other dealers land up at concord so don't expect that you will receive super fast attention but the job will be done properly.

Based on what I have heard KHT is full of ex-employees of Manipal so I would be careful about them.

Last edited by amitk26 : 12th March 2010 at 10:01.
Old 12th March 2010, 11:13   #974
BHPian

Guys let us stick yo Manza talks rather than dealer talks. There is a separate section for dealership reviews where each dealership can be discussed in detail.
Old 12th March 2010, 11:59   #975
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd5kvn View Post

Dear Manza Owner,

Considering the survey was about 1300 respondents, just under 1000 considered the DZire before the Manza, which looks like the Manza seems to be taking the DZire head-on as expected. Let us see how the situation unfolds in a couple of months time.

If you look at the other major cars considered, City (ANHC??), i20, Ikon and Verna are the next biggest considerations. (these are still considerable noting that about half of the number who considered the Linea or Fiesta also considered at least one of these 4)

Looks like Manza is hitting across segments, any thoughts on this?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks