Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th September 2009, 07:57   #1141
Senior - BHPian

@shivashara
Its a RED 1.4 FIRE Emotion Pack :-)
Old 16th September 2009, 12:55   #1142

Guys, which all insurance companies have cashless tie up with FIAT- TATA ? Any thoughts ?
Old 17th September 2009, 14:28   #1143
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold4uin View Post
Guys, which all insurance companies have cashless tie up with FIAT- TATA ? Any thoughts ?
@golduin - I have been speaking to Tata, Reliance, Bajaj and they all claim to have cashless with Fiat-Tata. However, request you to check specifically for your city.

Perhaps you might find the below helpful
For INR ~17K, I found Tata-AIG to be the most competitive (not cheap) in terms of coverages they are offering. The have a Rs.500 deductible plan on Plastic, Fibre, Lights etc and not 50% like all other insurance carriers. Plus they have a NCB saver product as well.

For INR ~14K, Bajaj-Allianz was the cheapest and the customer service representative is quite good as well.

I am staying away from Reliance even though their quote was 12828. I simply detest the Reliance Infocomm customer service and I dont think Reliance Insurance will be any different.

For most other coverags
Old 17th September 2009, 16:23   #1144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold4uin View Post
I think the manufacturer does not have cashless tie up with the insurance companies.Its the dealer who has the tie up.
So you need to find out which company is tied up with the particular dealer you will be going to.
Old 7th October 2009, 09:55   #1145
BHPian

Hi friends,
Can all Punto 1.4 Owners Confirm fuel consumption they are getting from their car and at how many kilometers done, Thanks.
Old 7th October 2009, 12:29   #1146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodystopme View Post
Hi friends,
Can all Punto 1.4 Owners Confirm fuel consumption they are getting from their car and at how many kilometers done, Thanks.
I'm getting around 12 km/L in mumbai with ac. Covered around 1300 kms.
Highway trip is due soon, will put up figures here..
Old 7th October 2009, 22:53   #1147
BHPian

@smilenow,

I would think you ask the showroom guys to remove the tie-rod end and hand over it to you. Then take it to your family workshop mechanic to check if the repair will not have any side-affects. Otherwise, the replacement costs would be too high and unnecessary is what I think
Old 7th October 2009, 23:03   #1148
Senior - BHPian

Finally, the new set of wheels have arrived. Don't want to start "Yet another Punto thread" so posting it here...!

Old 8th October 2009, 00:00   #1149
BHPian

wow clever max no one has put such a pic of multi display before. Very nice, see you know forum loves punto and dont worry there will always be people like me to drool over every damn punto. So please start a new thread and put up the pics...Cant wait to see what all you clicked that no one else did before...
Old 8th October 2009, 08:43   #1150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
Finally, the new set of wheels have arrived. Don't want to start "Yet another Punto thread" so posting it here...!
congrats i think you should start a new thread , so what if it is YAPT .
Old 8th October 2009, 11:16   #1151
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodystopme View Post
wow clever max no one has put such a pic of multi display before. Very nice, see you know forum loves punto and dont worry there will always be people like me to drool over every damn punto. So please start a new thread and put up the pics...Cant wait to see what all you clicked that no one else did before...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
congrats i think you should start a new thread , so what if it is YAPT .
Thanks mates! Okay then I will start a new thread and post some Dslr pictures over the weekend. Sadly the car got delivered during the mid of the work week! Still waiting to drive her in an open stretch. Day after tomorrow, I am having the first road trip with the car anyway.

This picture of the instrument cluster is taken with my cellphone cam. bad quality regretted!
Old 8th October 2009, 12:17   #1152
BHPian

I get around 14kmpl in Bangalore city with 25-50%AC.

Does anyone know how to procure extended warrant for Punto. My Company Leased Process misscommunicated this aspect and I need to procure one now myself. Checked with Concored People, they still don't have info. What would it cost me, my car is already 2 months old with 4100 KM on the odo.
Old 8th October 2009, 14:31   #1153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by divx View Post
I get around 14kmpl in Bangalore city with 25-50%AC.
Does anyone know how to procure extended warrant for Punto. My Company Leased Process misscommunicated this aspect and I need to procure one now myself. Checked with Concored People, they still don't have info. What would it cost me, my car is already 2 months old with 4100 KM on the odo.
I was offered extended warranty for Rs. 5000. This will extend the warranty by two more years making it four.
Old 8th October 2009, 16:35   #1154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevermax View Post
I was offered extended warranty for Rs. 5000. This will extend the warranty by two more years making it four.
WHAT?? The extended warranty offered to me on Punto for 5k is upo 2 years or 1.5L kms??? Can you confirm?
Old 8th October 2009, 16:58   #1155
Senior - BHPian

@somebodystopme: I am absolutely sure, the extended warranty offered was 2 more years on top of the default two years, thus making it four years in total.

BTW, the dealer is Kulathunkal Motors Trivandrum. They proclaim to be the Number 1 Fiat Dealer in south India in terms of sales figures.

Last edited by clevermax : 8th October 2009 at 16:59.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks