Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2024, 12:46   #841
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkamath View Post

Again with Citroen Basalt, the concerns are extremely limited dealers across the country and questionable/ very limited after sales spares and service network. I read that Mumbai has only 2 Citroen dealers and that's not comforting to potential customers from Tier 2 & Tier 3 cities like me.
Why don't you try the Honda Elevate MT SV, which will be in the ballpark of 13.5 lakh?
myavu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th August 2024, 14:55   #842

@ashkamath: All you need to do is check if the vehicle is E20 fuel compatible. Turbo petrol or NA, shouldn’t matter.
Hyundai’s Turbo petrol at-least on the Verna is E20 fuel compatible curiously this isn’t mentioned in the Verna brochure. I asked the dealer and also saw it in some websites, same is the case for Exter’s Turbo variant (Knight edition). So are VAG 2.0’s 1.0L TSI engines. Their 1.5 L TSI engines are expected to get E20 compliance by Q4 2024.
Does 3XO’s brochure mention whether it is E20 fuel compatible ? You should ask your dealer this question or raise it with Mahindra.
Old 10th August 2024, 15:22   #843
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by myavu View Post
Why don't you try the Honda Elevate MT SV, which will be in the ballpark of 13.5 lakh?
That's a good suggestion. Will look into it. Thanks
Old 11th August 2024, 06:31   #844
BHPian

Took delivery of my Dune Beige AX5L variant. Added some accessories and upgraded tires from the stock CEAT 205/65/R16 to Continental Ultracontact6 215/60/R16. A significant improvement in steering feel and much lower road noise observed till now. Will get to know mileage numbers in a few days.

Waiting for OEM fog lamps - no stock at the dealer right now. I generally found the OEM accessories to be reasonably priced.

Question for all: is it advisable to add a black ppf on the roof even though the RC will not mention dual tone?

Reppy
Attached Thumbnails
2024 Mahindra XUV 3XO Review-20240805_132554.jpg  

reppy is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 11th August 2024, 09:29   #845
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy View Post
Took delivery of my Dune Beige AX5L variant. Added some accessories and upgraded tires from the stock CEAT 205/65/R16 to Continental Ultracontact6 215/60/R16. A significant improvement in steering feel and much lower road noise observed till now. Will get to know mileage numbers in a few days.

Waiting for OEM fog lamps - no stock at the dealer right now. I generally found the OEM accessories to be reasonably priced.

Question for all: is it advisable to add a black ppf on the roof even though the RC will not mention dual tone?

Reppy
Congratulations. The car in Dune Beige colour looks simply amazing.

Contrasting black ppf on roof will enhance the look of the car. I don't think it's an issue with police/RTO as they don't look so deep. Atleast I haven't heard anyone being questioned or booked for that "so called illegal modification" of adding a black ppf on the roof. So, go ahead and it done

Drive safe and enjoy your car.
ashkamath is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks